Thread: Snakehead nigger tries to snatch 6 year old human girl from her mother.

Snakehead nigger tries to snatch 6 year old human girl from her mother.

This is why humans need to be armed. Luckily, dad and uncle were around and wrangled the spook until LAPD could come and cart him off to the monkey house.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alifornia.html

This is the moment a homeless man tried to take a six-year-old girl from her mother's lap at a pizza restaurant in California before being taken down by her family.

Father Riley Pegram was with wife Noheli, daughter Neveah and brother Chris having dinner near Venice Beach on January 4 around 7pm when the incident took place.

Police said the family were taking their first trip to the beach when Evan McLaurin-Nelson, 31, approached the group, said that he knew Neveah and had to 'save her'.
    Video shows Noheli putting out a leg to push him away, as Riley puts an arm across to try and stop him.

Chris then approaches from behind, grabs hold of McLaurin-Nelson's hair, and drags him to the floor before pinning him down.
    23333212-7880887-image-a-7_1578909383672.jpg

Investigators say he has a lengthy arrest record in both Las Vegas and California that includes false imprisonment, indecent exposure, battery and disorderly conduct.
    Of course.

put the spook in the electric chair

The dad is a Catholic priest with a hot wife....how in the fuck does that work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJvH3fvM5DA

Chris then approaches from behind, grabs hold of McLaurin-Nelson's hair, and drags him to the floor before pinning him down.
    Well done, that nig was hoist by his own shitlocks. I just hope that guy washed his hands with disinfectant afterwords, I can only imagine what it's like grabbing a 'hairstyle' that's accomplished by not washing it for months or years on end.

That was a good yank on the vile dreads. Surprised it didn't break the nigger's neck.

We think he was on something. On some type of drugs or something. I don't know if he was homeless but I know he was on drugs.
    Or, he was just being a nigger with an uncontrollable muh dik moment. I hope they teach that little girl to avoid the groid.