Thread: No Bail Nigger Robs 5th Bank

No Bail Nigger Robs 5th Bank

Way to go Cuomo you dipshit. And who predicted this would happen? WE DID!

On Friday, just a day after being released, Woodbury made his way to Brooklyn where he robbed another bank — his fifth in a two-week span, the paper reported, citing law enforcement sources.

The Post broke the story on its front page with the headline, “Laughing All the Way to the Bank.”

The paper reported that after Woodbury was released from jail Thursday, sources quoted him as saying, “I can’t believe they let me out. “What were they thinking?”
    bank-robber.jpg

Because it's racist to impose bail on broke-dick niggers. Wait, didn't this fucker just rob four other banks? I'd say he's not broke and could afford bail.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-yorks...her-heist-cops

CA is shit too. We had a convenience store robbery in my area that led to a high speed chase down the highway at speeds exceeding 100 MPH. The 3 niggers involved just got PROBATION, despite the fact that one of the niggers was already on probation for beating up his baby-momma. Yet somehow, committing a robbery and high speed chase isn't a probation violation, the nog just got MORE probation. You have to realize the unfortunate reality is that all of these judges and lawyers these days are all shitheads who get their law and criminal justice degrees from college and university in an era after the Marxist takeover of education. The old guard of judges who would throw the book at them are mostly gone, and have been replaced by a bunch of nigger coddlers from the next generation.