Thread: Who is your all time favorite Group/Artist?

Who is your all time favorite Group/Artist?

Pink Floyd, without even thinking.

To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

I still have Dark Side of the Moon on CD after x many years. It's still one of the best selling albums today.

^^A-10: Hey guys, wanna hear my impression of Eric Swalwell?.....BRRRPPPTTT!^^

Last edited by Justin Igger; 01-14-2020 at 03:06 AM.

I wouldn't call them my favorite of all time. But I absolutely love The Eagles. IMO they had the most talent in each individual member and they have all gone off on their own and done pretty well.

No one favorite, but I prefer 70's talents that produced music with actual melodies and lyrics. Gordon Lightfoot, Gerry Rafferty, Steely Dan, (some) Fleetwood Mac, etc. Also some of the better Country talents like Johnny Cash and Glenn Campbell.

When they decide later on that they "need" to have nigger sows on stage doing backup vocals, they can promptly eat shit and die.
    Last edited by Whipping Post; 01-14-2020 at 10:57 PM.

Beatles, Stones, Zeppelin, Skynyrd, 38 Special, Bob Seger, Doobie Brothers etc....