Thread: Modern Day Debtors Prison in Mississippi

Modern Day Debtors Prison in Mississippi

God forbid a nigger would have to pay what it owes. That be free n shit. Dey gaves it to me.

"During her shifts at a Church’s Chicken, Annita Husband looked like the other employees. She wore the same blue and red polo shirt, greeted the same customers, and slung the same fried chicken and biscuits."

https://news.yahoo.com/modern-day-debtors-prison-mississippi-122759389.html?guccounter=1

The comments section has zero fucks to give about that thieving sow.

What is described here isn’t a “debtors prison. She committed a serious crime (embezzlement). It’s not as if she was jailed for having bad credit. She is jailed as a result of a criminal conviction. Misleading headline, to say the least.
    They should whip the niggers a couple times a week for good measure.

Many states are reconsidering the practice of jailing the poor, especially because of its inordinate impact on people of color.
    And why do you suppose that is? Because a nigger won't pay a debt on its own accord. Boo-fuckin-hoo, pay your bills then.

Not a lot of sympathy in the comments, especially since she stole money.
    It's good to see that Yahoo isn't behaving like youtube or twitter.

^^A-10: Hey guys, wanna hear my impression of Eric Swalwell?.....BRRRPPPTTT!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    Not a lot of sympathy in the comments, especially since she stole money.
    It's good to see that Yahoo isn't behaving like youtube or twitter.
    Funny, they clip my comments more often than not, even when I tastefully word them. They completely censor some subjects.

Side note: your sig???

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Funny, they clip my comments more often than not, even when I tastefully word them. They completely censor some subjects.

Side note: your sig???
    Eric Stalwell's interview ended on a flat note, no one pressed a sound effect key, it sounded like an A10 flew overhead firing its gun.

A judge sentenced Husband to the restitution center in 2015 to pay off almost $13,000 she owed from an embezzlement conviction in 2009.
    Sounds fair to me, it's not fucking debtor's prison, which was back in the olden days literally getting thrown in a cell know as a "toll booth" for being a financially irresponsible debtor. This was nigger who committed embezzlement and was forced to pay it back, that's not fucking debtor's prison, this is just a sensationalist, click-baitey headline from a leftist nigger lover.

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    Eric Stalwell's interview ended on a flat note, no one pressed a sound effect key, it sounded like an A10 flew overhead firing its gun.

OK that’s where you got me. I had no idea who Eric Stalwell was. Eric Swalloswell I know very well. I’ve met him and he is a grade A douchebag in person. He’s a guy you just want to punch in the face or dick.

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    LOL

OK that’s where you got me. I had no idea who Eric Stalwell was. Eric Swalloswell I know very well. I’ve met him and he is a grade A douchebag in person. He’s a guy you just want to punch in the face or dick.
    I edited it. Spelling error on my part.

Crazy. A real crime punished with remuneration instead of prison. Isn't that the libertarian ideal?