+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to do with a troublesome niglet

Unregistered

What to do with a troublesome niglet

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ork-court.html

Nigger parenting skills, y’all!

Zymere Perkins died in 2016 after being waterboarded, savagely beaten and hung from the bathroom door by his t-shirt in a squalid Harlem apartment.

His mother's ex-boyfriend, Rysheim Smith, 45, is currently on trial in Manhattan over the little boy's brutal death.
    “Lil sheeeit done sheeeiit on the carpit ins da libbin rooms n sheeiiit!”
    Ok, justifiable homocide then!

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

All of that because the sprog took a dump on the floor somewhere? Did you guys watch the video? How could they tell and what would it matter.

Oh yeah...

Before leaving, however, Perkins spent 10 minutes applying her make-up and putting on a wig.

Surveillance video captured Perkins carrying Zymere's lifeless body out of the building before a passerby helped flag down a taxi.
    Because you never know when there might be a chance for muh-poosie after she dropped off the dead niglet. Homegirl gots ta be looking good.

[I was thinking] that my baby is dead and I'm going to be in jail and I'm in a lot of trouble.'
    That's a toddler's mindest. At whatever age, they can't use their words and resort to hitting and violence.

Notice the difference in size, where Perkins drops her son at the hospital and where she sits in trial? Sheboons get so damn fat so fast.

"The only victim was the government." - Michael Franzese
    “A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women.” - Unknown

They turned their baby into a pinata.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    Notice the difference in size, where Perkins drops her son at the hospital and where she sits in trial?
    I wondered about that too. I thought maybe it was just me or something about the pictures.

A human woman would do just the opposite. A mother who lost a child usually does waste away a bit following the event. Nope, not this nigger. It's as if it was happier and more content. Probably is. She's thrown the buck under the bus to avoid prosecution and is probably very relieved. No more asshole buck around and no keeid to cock-block her anymore. It's a win-win for her. No wonder she's fat as a...., well, fat as a sheboon.

Unregistered
    I bet his real nigger pappy would have let little Zyklon keep the turd as a pet.

That's a typical nigger next, isn't it? "Squalid"? All bucks will kill their hoe's sprogs. It's the law of the jungle. A rat has more maternal instinct than a sow.

Glad to see the niglet's untimely demise didn't put the Mammy off her frah chiggun. That's one fine looking couple.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by IseADiva View Post
    That's one fine looking couple.
    What’s with the spot on that niggers head? Did he chase parked cars, or is that from break dancing?

Unregistered

Nigger homes

Reparations my ass
    I had to buy a ring because the fucking niggers
    Keep coming into the burbs to try to break into cars
    You animals destroy schools, neighborhoods, stores, etc