Thread: True love, ghetto style

True love, ghetto style

So romantic. *sigh* Why can't we all have a man like Buckwheat?

Praying for an accidental discharge.

There are no rear sights on that POS glock. Not that niggers are capable of using normal sights anyways.

Also..are that niggers teeth really that yellow, or does he have some grillz?

That is eyebleach material for sure.

Seems like we are living in the 5th element without the flying cars.
    Ruby-Rhod.jpg
    Last edited by Justin Igger; 01-07-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Why would 32,267 people like this post? Are these niggers famous or something? They all look alike to me.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

"....She hold my glock down & her pussy *diamond ring**8-ball**heart*"

Still confused about the pussy. What's 'diamond ring, 8-ball, heart'? I seem to have misplaced my special, limited edition, MLK signature series magic ghetto emoji decoder ring.

That... stuff.. on the henigger's haid looks like old dog shit

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    "....She hold my glock down & her pussy *diamond ring**8-ball**heart*"

Still confused about the pussy. What's 'diamond ring, 8-ball, heart'? I seem to have misplaced my special, limited edition, MLK signature series magic ghetto emoji decoder ring.
    Niggers haven't mastered the advanced concept of emojis.

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    There are no rear sights on that POS glock. Not that niggers are capable of using normal sights anyways.
    Dude you're looking at a nigger gat, he probably moved the sight to the side of the frame and nigger rigged them with super glue for a more Afrocentric style of shooting and sight-target alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand White Duke View Post
    Dude you're looking at a nigger gat, he probably moved the sight to the side of the frame and nigger rigged them with super glue for a more Afrocentric style of shooting and sight-target alignment.
    An oldie but a goodie: