Thread: Black Crimes Matter Compilation

Outstanding! All the nigger-loving "They're just like us" snowflakes need to be forced to watch this.

That was fantastic!
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Bitchute is rapidly becoming the place to be since youtube has become full blown marxist propaganda, I hope they continue to grow and host quality content like this that used to be on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand White Duke View Post
    Bitchute is rapidly becoming the place to be since youtube has become full blown marxist propaganda, I hope they continue to grow and host quality content like this that used to be on youtube.
    YouTube used to be cowboy territory circa 2012-2013, same with FaceBook. You could get away with so much shit. Now, though? Total hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Bastille View Post
    YouTube used to be cowboy territory circa 2012-2013, same with FaceBook. You could get away with so much shit. Now, though? Total hell.
    I 'member the long before time on YouTube, circa 2007 -2008, a person could watch entire movies there. I liked the "out of 5 star" rating that YouTube had for rating videos.
    A couple years ago I got rid of my facebook account. I Heisenberged a phaser rifle, aimed it at the warp core and headed for the escape pod, didn't look back.

All of social media has become a bad drug, every time someone likes a post or sends you a text message it spikes dopamine levels, getting a quick hit, it wears off and then you spend the rest of the day looking
    at your phone. As a result young men and women can't pair bond with each other anymore due to them bonding better with their devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    I 'member the long before time on YouTube, circa 2007 -2008, a person could watch entire movies there. I liked the "out of 5 star" rating that YouTube had for rating videos.
    A couple years ago I got rid of my facebook account. I Heisenberged a phaser rifle, aimed it at the warp core and headed for the escape pod, didn't look back.

All of social media has become a bad drug, every time someone likes a post or sends you a text message it spikes dopamine levels, getting a quick hit, it wears off and then you spend the rest of the day looking
    at your phone. As a result young men and women can't pair bond with each other anymore due to them bonding better with their devices.
    Dude absolutely. People no longer relate to each other they have relations with their electronic device of choice, and so much of it is about "did I get X many hits/upvotes/likes/replies, etc. to the point people then start stressing out about it. Corporate media and advertisers have destroyed the internet in general with their consumerism based lab experiments, all of humanity are their mice. And that's before we even get into the Marxist bias and SJW thought police policies now being applied across the entire internet as a whole. It used to be hyperbolic and annoying when people over-referenced "1984" but now it's literally reality.