Thread: Hey Jackass

Hey Jackass

Once again Chicago, the US mecca of monkeyshines cracks 500 for the year with this evening's festivities still to come.

Screenshot_20191231-070844_Chrome.jpg

What's really heartwarming is CPD's homeycide clearance rate. Of all the business at dead nigger storage, 386 went uncharged. In other words, 386 dead niggers and nobody saw nuffins, nobody did nuffins and nobody was arrested or charged. NICE!

2019_clearance_rate_110619.jpg

https://heyjackass.com/home/Screenshot_20191231-070844_Chrome.jpg
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 12-31-2019 at 06:22 PM.

I use Hey Jackass all the time when debating with Conservative Inc, liberals, or liberals who think gun grabs are good. I tell them to take a good look at who's doing the shooting. I used it on Reddit today and have yet to receive a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Bastille View Post
    I use Hey Jackass all the time when debating with Conservative Inc, liberals, or liberals who think gun grabs are good. I tell them to take a good look at who's doing the shooting. I used it on Reddit today and have yet to receive a response.
    I was on there the other day regarding a thread on "white racism". I presented the facts on black racism and all I got were crickets.

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    Wow, whoever runs that really does their homework, top job

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Igger View Post
    I was on there the other day regarding a thread on "white racism". I presented the facts on black racism and all I got were crickets.
    I bet they downvoted you, too. This uppity guy with the handle 'BioLogic' loved talking about climate change. I said if he was serious, he should adopt the 'Limits to Growth' argument and halt all migration. He said it would be wrong to let climate refugees die because of the Wall. I said it was not the issue for Western countries, allegedly the biggest polluters, to take even more people and cause more damage.

He never responded, yet promptly he and his buddies downvoted me.

I bet they downvoted you, too. This uppity guy with the handle 'BioLogic' loved talking about climate change. I said if he was serious, he should adopt the 'Limits to Growth' argument and halt all migration. He said it would be wrong to let climate refugees die because of the Wall. I said it was not the issue for Western countries, allegedly the biggest polluters, to take even more people and cause more damage.

He never responded, yet promptly he and his buddies downvoted me.
    Excuse me..."climate refugees" wut? Oh please do enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Excuse me..."climate refugees" wut? Oh please do enlighten me.
    In short: white countries pollute the most, so they destabilize the climate and should take in anywhere from up to 50 million people. The Syrian migrant crisis is listed as 'climate refugee' status in certain circles.

In short: white countries pollute the most....
    Does that include Asians?

China is, by an exponential the absolute worst offender on Earth. They dump so much shit in the atmosphere it could be it's own industry.

Watch any "landing in______" video of Beijing. You cant see the goddamn ground from any greater than 500 ft. AGL. It's absolutely horrendous and I wonder why nobody says fuck-all about how horribly the Chinese pollute the Earth.

Climate change and pollution have always been a hot topic and en vogue for most 'celebrities' and activists. I hear them screeching all the time about even the slightest offense but then there's China taking a metaphorical shit right in the punch bowl and not a peep from anyone about it.

Last edited by SC Anemia; 01-09-2020 at 07:24 PM.