Thread: Boo Hoo, Big ole' meanie Trump is gonna starve niggers.

Boo Hoo, Big ole' meanie Trump is gonna starve niggers.

Get a fucking job if you want to eat you lazy fucks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/food-bank...090044458.html

As Kyle Waide visited the Atlanta community food bank recently, where he is CEO, he ran into a woman who had recently lost her administrative job at a university.You got fired from a psuedo .gov job? How worthless do you have to be to do that? She was looking for work, she told him, but it was hard to find. She was struggling to get by.

Though she had food stamp benefits, she still needed to visit Waide’s food bank until she landed a new job, she added, because she had a home and a child to pay for. With her job gone, she said, she needed all the extra help she could get to feed her family. She was selling her food stamps for cash and freeloading off the food bank

Thousands in Atlanta like her are already struggling to make ends meet, even before the Trump administration scales back benefits to low-income Americans to the supplemental nutrition assistance program (Snap) as food stamps are known. Approximately 700,000 Americans will soon lose their benefits as the government tightens the regulations around stable work requirements for recipients, stretching the already scarce resources of the communities that Waide’s operation helps.

Those communities are often African American, raising the prospect that Trump’s move will put extra stress on minority families. Approximately one in three households using Snap benefits are African American. In general, African American households are more likely to experience food insecurity, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. In 2016, Snap helped more than 13 million African American households put food on the table, according to data from the US agriculture department’s fiscal year 2016 Snap Households Characteristic data.

Have these people even seen what a bunch of fat asses our niggers are? Losing their SNAP benefits would be a blessing for these lazy porch monkeys. It would cause them to GET JOBS and to burn calories so they would contribute to society and get healthier at the same time.

We need a fat nigger smiley.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

The government has no business providing "charity" in my opinion. True charity is given willingly. The government forcefully takes the earning of some, and hands them out to others. This is not charity, this is institutionalized theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipping Post View Post
    The government has no business providing "charity" in my opinion. True charity is given willingly. The government forcefully takes the earning of some, and hands them out to others. This is not charity, this is institutionalized theft.
    I've always thought the same thing. I dont mind helping the truly needy, what I object to are lazy niggers making it a way of life.

Tough shit, get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipping Post View Post
    I wouldn't mind it if the government told these welfare recipients they must be on birth control/voluntary sterilization before they get their food. They shit out kids to abuse the welfare system.