+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Once A Member

OJ Chimpson

Once A Member

I used to be an active member here 10 years ago under the name 'OJ Chimpson', but I could no longer find the time to vent about niggers anymore because we all knew who the real culprit was and felt my complaints weren't making much of a difference.

But since these monkeys have started rioting on a massive scale, I'm furious. Not just at niggers, but at idiotic Whites just bending over and tolerating this bullshit with a smile on their face while our nation burns.

I feel our nation is in deep shit and that a race war is inevitable. and I'd like to come back on here and discuss this situation with other enlightened individuals.

I'm trying to recover my old account (OJ Chimpson) but can't find the feature to do that. Any help would be appreciated. If not, I'll just make a new account.

Welcome back!

We had to start over from scratch with a new server, new forum software, everything. I'm afraid all was lost, including your account so please make a new one and start bashing!
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Welcome !
    I'm so damn angry that niggers are destroying our country, pulling down our monuments, and White people are on their knees begging niggers for forgiveness.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who sees we're living in Clown World.
    When I come to Chimpout I don't feel so alone.

OJ Chimpson

Thanks

Thanks guys. I just made a new account so all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by OJ Chimpson View Post
    I used to be an active member here 10 years ago under the name 'OJ Chimpson', but I could no longer find the time to vent about niggers anymore because we all knew who the real culprit was and felt my complaints weren't making much of a difference.

But since these monkeys have started rioting on a massive scale, I'm furious. Not just at niggers, but at idiotic Whites just bending over and tolerating this bullshit with a smile on their face while our nation burns.

I feel our nation is in deep shit and that a race war is inevitable. and I'd like to come back on here and discuss this situation with other enlightened individuals.

I'm trying to recover my old account (OJ Chimpson) but can't find the feature to do that. Any help would be appreciated. If not, I'll just make a new account.
    Nigger fatigue is setting in from this, and humans are getting sick of the bullshit.

Like when people had enough of bootlip Obongo, they voted in Trump, you're starting to see YT get pissed off and push back.

There's a large element of humans that are afraid to speak out and be branded raciss but that's starting to change.

As usual, niggers and their handlers are overplaying their hand with this never-ending protest/riot/TNB angle and the pendulum is going to swing back hard.

Awards PhotoShop AwardLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    Hell yeah! Good to have you back!
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Same here was a member years ago.Knew something was missing in my life.Its good be "home".The support here was much needed.Thanks for feel good nigger bashing!

Quote Originally Posted by countryman View Post
    Same here was a member years ago. Knew something was missing in my life. Its good be "home". The support here was much needed. Thanks for feel good nigger bashing!
    We're like one big dysfunctional fambly.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Glad to be back myself, hoping to see members return from the old gang as well.