Thread: Niglet Batwinged After Crash With Deputy

Niglet Batwinged After Crash With Deputy

This on has some potential to get big. All that's being said is that the niglet and sow were on I-5 Saturday night and were rear-ended by a San Joaquin County Deputy. No real explanation about how that happened.

According to Kevin's grandfather, Johnson was on her way home from work at the time of the crash and had just picked up her son from her mom's home. Now, the family wants answers about why the deputy rear-ended their car.

"What was (the deputy) doing? Was he on his phone?" Kevin Hart, the baby's grandfather, asked. "He didn't even slow down or nothing? Was he on his phone, looking at the screen? Something. He wasn't looking ahead the way he hit her."

"He was a good little boy. He was just 1 year old," Hart said.
    Oh well, shit happens. If I had to guess why Stockton isn't burning to the ground right now it's probably because the sprog wasn't buckled in or not in a baby seat at all.

https://www.kcra.com/article/infant-...eputy/30233499
    Last edited by SC Anemone; 12-16-2019 at 09:22 PM.

He was a good boi, just turning his life around. He fell in with the wrong crowd of 1 yr olds. He was an aspiring rapper.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16