+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOL! Blacked out... or blacked up :-)

Unregistered

LOL! Blacked out... or blacked up :-)

I'm seeing company websites blacking themselves out in support for the looters.
    Just reminded me of Al Jolson.

And as we all know... that's raycis!

Awards PhotoShop AwardLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    We have all the color we can stand. Maybe a white out in support of law enforcement and our great president would work for us.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

For sure, you have been blacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydan View Post
    We have all the color we can stand. Maybe a white out in support of law enforcement and our great president would work for us.
    Amen to that. And then the niggers will protest against the BIC Corporation thinking their product "Wite-Out" is supporting our cause.

Unregistered

For my profile picture...

I took a black background and wrote a bunch of bullshit in dark grey. Stuff like:

#GIBSMEDAT
    #FREETVS
    #ROSTMARSHMALLOWS
    #YOLO
    #SWAG
    #WHEREDAWHITEWIMMINS

Then turned down the brightness and contrast on the pic so it just disappeared. But when you turn screen brightness all the way up on your phone the words appear like spooks in the night. Confused the hell outta the apes in local groups when I wasn't suhpawtin dey cawse. Didn't take the humans long to figure out what I'd done. Worth a laugh anyway.

Unregistered
    Lil Rascals in black face