Thread: Nigger Buck Health Facts

Nigger Buck Health Facts

Black men in the United States suffer worse health than any other racial group in America. For example, as a group, black men have the lowest life expectancy and the highest death rate compared to both men and women of other racial and ethnic groups.
    FULL STORY HERE

• 44% of black men are considered overweight
    • 24% are obese
    • (add those two figures and)
    • 68% are fat as fuck!
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

There are a number of reasons that can be pointed to as causes for the issues of poor health among black men. Racial discrimination, high rates of incarceration, unemployment, a lack of affordable health services, poor health education, cultural barriers , poverty, access to health insurance, and insufficient medical and social services catering to black men all negatively affect the quality of life and health.
    Anyone here buying any of this ^^^^^

Just what exactly does discrimination, high rates of incarceration and unemployment have to do with piss-poor health? WTF?
    What 'cultural barriers? I bet a nigger or SJW wrote this crap.

Those are excuses! Why not just say that niggers make bad choices in nutrition, exercise, whether to obey the law, when and if to see a doctor, whether to get a job, etc. Naw, it's so much easier to blame the white man.

Here are some more facts from the article which are clearly the white man's fault:

They have a higher incidence and a higher rate of death from oral cancer.

Black men suffer more preventable oral diseases that are treatable.

TRANSLATION: They don't brush their fucking teeth!
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Anyone here buying any of this ^^^^^

Just what exactly does discrimination, high rates of incarceration and unemployment have to do with piss-poor health? WTF?
    What 'cultural barriers? I bet a nigger or SJW wrote this crap.
    They say this for any 'minority', be it racial or sexual. It doesn't matter if Africans as a whole are nearly 1/8th of the entire human population, the fact these traits remain the same all over the world does not imply social disadvantage. However, these race peddlers will keep suggesting otherwise.

TRANSLATION: They don't brush their fucking teeth![/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT][/QUOTE]

HA! Of course you are right, but you may have forgotten about HPV and ...WAIT! When did niggers start eating pussy? Ass-spashelly nigger pussy! *ISH* I just got a chill.

A high suicide rate. It is the 3rd leading cause of death in 15 to 24-year-olds
    This is pure bullshit...niggers don't kill themselves because statistically, Psychopaths, Sociopaths, and Narcissists rarely commit suicide. And we all know how important niggers truly believe they are to society.

One thing I don't see in this article is an actual average life expectancy of the nigger. I believe that figure might reveal a clear difference between human years and nigger years. Similar to the dog, which ages 7 dog years to one human year. I bet nigger years are like 2 or 3 human years. Just an estimate since no solid figures are offered in this story.
    Niggers are not Human.