Thread: albino niggers

albino niggers

It’s a Cult: Thousands of Whites Grovel in Front of Blacks Begging For Forgiveness (VIDEO)
    By Cristina Laila
    Published June 2, 2020 at 8:52pm

I think you wanted to post that link:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...iveness-video/

It is a cult. You must be brainwashed to behave that way. The degnerates have no moral or spiritual compass. They are self-centered and egoisitic, live in a fantasy world where Gentle Joggers™ are oppressed by White Supremacy™. They want to belong to something social, while ignoring everything real arround them, the warnings and real experiences of real humans. They are not connected to reality; they are isolated in their dream bubble and want to break out of their solitude while staying in dreamworld in the same time. They want to be individuals and something special, while being collectivists and egalitarians at the same time. They want to be accepted as "normal" and to be like everyone else, why signaling all the world how special and unique they are. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

They even do their protesting in a theatrical manner, like they learned in their dumbed down schools or in kindergarden; putting up a show à la look-at-me.

The wiggers aka spiteful mutants are under a demonic spell and have that emptiness in mind and soul which is all too common with the standard nigger ape.

Those stupid rituals are meant to show their social status inside the delusional group. Their hiearchy around their great emptiness is based on stupid rule makings, rituals and ceremony that has no sense or purpose in itself except to keep the cult alive.

They are mentaly challenged on many levels.

WHITE Self hatred is a terrible thing.
    They have swallowed the programming of the puppet masters behind the MSM and Pop culture hook line and sinker.

I'll never bend the knee to any nigger. Anyone who wants to kiss nigger ass needs to move out of the safety of their white neighborhoods and move in the shitholes of the cities where niggers reside.

As if they didn't look stupid enough, they had to wear the useless surgical masks.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

The bending bull-shit came from niggers bending over to pick cotton.They want the "bend" back.