Thread: Nigger Booze Bandit Steals over 1k in heist

Nigger Booze Bandit Steals over 1k in heist

So I work in a small, rural town that is about 50/50 whites and latinos, probably about ten niggers or less in the whole town, and with numbers like that they know to behave. However, we still ended up getting ripped off by a nigger who must have been an out of towner from the bigger city down the road, since I know pretty much all the handful of nigs in town by face and some by name from interactions in the store. Anyway, this nigger strolls into the store with an empty backpack, quickly loads up on high end alcohol, using a magnet to unlock the cases and displays. The fucker managed to get 17 (SEVENTEEN) bottles of high-end alcohol, many of them $80-100 dollar bottles. The jig got at least $1k in booze and calmy strolled out the door to his car.

I got the call to come up front while I was in the back office doing paperwork type shit, and strolled up a minute later thinking they just needed a spanish translation or something since I'm one of only three bilingual people in the store, in a town where half the people don't speak english. It was only when I got up to the front an employee suddenly told me we had just been robbed and the guy had just walked out the door. Me and another employee rushed out the door just in time to see the nigger bandit and his ill-gotten bag of loot getting into his escape hooptie. It was too late to grab they guy (which wouldn't be allowed by company policy anyway) but the employee quickly got on the phone to 911 and gave a description of the jig and vehicle as he made his getaway.

However, being the retarded nigger that he is he didn't actually prep his escape well. Instead of backing into his parking space so that he could quickly speed off, the dumb nigger had parked front first, meaning he had to back out of the space, and make a little 2 or 3 point turn to get oriented correctly to drive off, giving us enough time to get his license plate. However, the coon had thought of one thing, which was that he didn't have legit plates on his car. He had some kind of black and white paper printout looking temporary plate, probably just some shit he made up and printed our of a word program, which he could easily replace later.

In that moment, I realized the nig was almost certainly going to get away with all of it, because he had fake plates and there was no way lame-ass small town cops were going to scramble fast enough to catch this jig before he got to either the highway or disappeared down back roads and was gone. I saw his big bag of loot and realized he was going to get away with it all, and was just so overwhelmed by adrenaline and anger I couldn't help myself. I know it sounds strange to say I was hopped up on adrenaline from such a low intensity robbery, but I've never actually had to deal with a major and brazen theft like this, nore actually pursue somebody out of the store, just dipshits slipping little items into their pocket and crap like that.

But in fit of adrenaline and anger at the reality of the injustice this nigger was going to almost certainly get away with it, in a complete lapse of judgement and fit or rage I kicked in the nigger's door panels as he was trying to turn around and escape. I landed not one, but two major kicks to the side of his car, booting in his side panels and leaving a nice, big, dusty bootprint stamped on like a seal of approval. If I had been a bit more quick thinking or premeditated it would have occurred to me to kick off his side view mirror, which is a bit and expensive, but in the heat of the moment I only saw the biggest target and went for it. I briefly considered trying to kick out his window, but I don't know how hard it actually is to do that in the movies vs. real life, and having never tried it I didn't want to waste a precious kick during that small window of time in case the damn thing didn't break, and decided 'fuck it,' and went with another shot to the broadside of the car.

Anyway, the nigger got away and the police didn't even send an officer, just a paper report faxed over. I immediately realized only a few minutes later how stupid of a thing I had done, and that I could actually lose my job for kicking the nigger's car. Even though I was angry the employee who called me didn't tell me it was an emergency and to hurry, to truth is if I actually had got to this guy and grabbed him I probably would have lost my job for sure. The whole event was only witnessed by two employees though, and I am in good socially with both of them, and the one who wrote up the report on the incident did me a favor and didn't mention that I had contributed some identifying marks to aid the police investigation. Even though I am nervous so far it seems that the senior management doesn't know about it literally just because nobody has told them that little detail, and I just have to hope that nobody talks or there isn't some loose end that fucks me.

But in the end, I would honestly do it again and do even more damage, I'm proud of myself for at least making sure that nigger suffered some form of penalty for this transgression, since I highly doubt the law will do anything about it. At least that fucking nigger will have to look at his stomped in vehicle and know that he experienced some sort of consequences. Part of what made me so angry was just know the nigger was to calm and collected in his robbery because he knew he was in no real danger because legally nobody is allowed to touch him and the chance of small town police reacting fast enough to nab him is extremely low. The entire robbery and mindset reeked of the mindset the nigger had that he was untouchable, and I just had to deliver some kind of consequences. It's because our society is so litigious and ran by fucking pussies who make up crybaby protectionist laws and policies that niggers and other human garbage are allowed to run amok. I just hope delivering a little frontier justice to that niggers hooptie makes him think twice, or at least teaches the ape there are some people who won't take his shit.

That nig will get what it deserves. If not here on earth, then in the afterlife.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16