Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intro

Intro

Coming live and direct (unfortunately) from Shitcongo. Heartland of Libtards, Sodomites, & Obamanites. I gotta get out of this place.

Is Streamwood and Shamburg in distress/shambles, or have they remained nigger free? I got out in '82. Never looked back. You have my empathy.

Awards PhotoShop AwardLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    A warm welcome!
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Welcome! I'm near Chiraq too. Hoping to move to WI soon.

Welcome! I love Chicago but damn if there aren't a shitload of niggers everywhere.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

This is my home, and now it's your home too!

Welcome to Chimpout! You're in good company, friend.

I fully understand. I left the Chicago 'burbs years ago and never looked back.

Welcome to CO!

Streamwood and Schaumburg are not nearly as bad as Chicago. A few niggers peppered here and there. I'm looking at the Schererville, IN area or maybe even St. John.

Hi everyone. I'm coming in today from Chicongo too. I've lived her all my life. I'm in the suburbs. Needless to say this whole Floyd thing has gotten me terrified and I decided to join.