Thread: Niggers Ruining Paris

Niggers Ruining Paris

My wife knows a man who is from France and does business in America. She wanted to go to France. He told her not to go to Paris and said that Paris is now like Africa.
    Last edited by DJ StoopNig; 05-26-2020 at 10:14 PM. Reason: to embed the video
    What's the difference between dog shit and niggers? When dog shit gets old it turns white and quits stinking.

Awards PhotoShop AwardLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    Horrifying! Anything niggers come into contact with is destroyed.
    Last edited by Dirtydan; 05-25-2020 at 10:42 PM.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Geez. We used to make fun of the French for pissing in the streets but DAMN! These niggers had to take it to the next notch of unacceptability.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    What...The...hell...

That's Paris?!

Even BEFORE I saw this video, I couldn't understand why France wanted all the coons from the former colonies.

But the French Liberals would probably say something retarded like "At least we are the world football (soccer) champions"

Macron needs to be tried for treason
    Last edited by Fireblade; 05-26-2020 at 11:42 AM.