+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Youíre sick, so am I

Unregistered

Youíre sick, so am I

You say that you are not safe, targeted, hunted..12 percent of the population. 5 percent of our town is you.
    Iíll tell you what Iím sick of. We are having our driveway paved and we have to figure out where to park our cars for one night. We canít park them on the streets because any crime had to do with car breaking in is not done by white people. Buy a ring doorbell and watch what people post. Over and over cars are being broken into And guess what you see, every damn time.
    Just saying. Now go dress up like the cover of a rap album and go break into another car

You can't live peacefully amongst them. I know this for fact because I tried it.

You can't leave anything on your porch.
    You can't leave your windows open.
    You can't stay home alone.
    You can't keep a pet in the yard.
    You can't sleep with all the noise.
    You can't even get your driveway paved.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Unregistered

You said it dj

There Is no peaceful living. I have no problem at all protecting myself with my fist if I have to. Whenever I go to the mall which is not often, I get what I want and leave because you never know if I fight might break out. I have yet to see one article about white people tearing up a mall. They talk of reparations, really? What kind of reparations? You wanted to get into Harvard without an SAT score or grades? There are separate guidelines for hiring and what I mean by that is that places like the Cleveland fire Department and other departmentsHave lower standards so far that it is unbelievable.
    Hereís the deal, you could be handed A job, a college education for free, money, free housing but even getting these things over and over you always destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s the deal, you could be handed A job, a college education for free, money, free housing but even getting these things over and over you always destroy them.
    Yep. If you handed a wad of cash and a college diploma to a gorilla, it's just going to try to eat them or maybe fling them around its cage. You might come back the next day and everything you gave it was destroyed.

Awards Radio Guest - For being a guest on the radioLoyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.
    You could give them the entire planet (I do NOT recommend doing this!) and within 30 years it will be a dump.

Welcome, whether you want to just post as a guest or register, we hope you enjoy this site

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    You could give them the entire planet (I do NOT recommend doing this!) and within 30 years it will be a dump.

dfdvxcvcxvcxcvx.jpg

Son_of_Sambo
    They could destroy a junkyard