Thread: NIGGA BAKKA BALL PLAYER FORCES WHITE MAIDEN INTO MOTEL

NIGGA BAKKA BALL PLAYER FORCES WHITE MAIDEN INTO MOTEL

https://redrighttimes.com/former-nba...m-in-the-nude/

UNKNOWN IF SHE WAS WILLING COAL BURNER-BUT APPARENTLY TRYING TO ESCAPE

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    The victim, thinking they would return to the golf club, rode with Cleaves in his car. It is alleged that Cleaves took the complainant to a motel located in the 2400 block of West Grand Blanc, in Mundy Township, held her in a room against her will, and sexually assaulted her
    She knew what she was doing. She willingly got into the car with a nigger. What did she think was going to happen? Add her to the coal burning site list of damaged goods.

To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

We need to make an entry in coalfax on her behalf.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

It looks like coal burning to me. If that nigger was going to rape her, he would have been beating her around and screaming.

I think we're dealing with a very stupid and drunk/drugged up CB who ran out naked and the equally stupid nigger tried to bring her back for more consensual muh-dikkery.

My guess is that she told the rape story to protect her reputation and to maybe cash in on some hush money from a bakkabawl star.

Either way, it's a nigger and a CB so who cares.