Thread: mpage immediatly on jail release-no bail california

California police arrested a man after a shocking attempt to strangle a child and hijack a car only 10 minutes after he was released from jail.
    What took the nigger so long?

At about 1:16 this afternoon, Daniel Orozco (28) was released from county jail after being arrested a day prior for DUI-drugs and driving the wrong way on the road. Not more than 10 minutes later Orozco forced a female out of her car in the parking lot of Natividad Medical Center. The female refused to give up the keys to her car so Orozco began to strangle the female’s 11 year old child.
    WTF! This rabid beast should be put down instead of let go.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

And this is why I came to this site. If a nigger attacks a non nigger, they cry racism and get a slap on the wrist if anything at all. The victim is told to shut up. The police are given sensitivity training and the fucking baboons get away with shit all the fucking time. Los Angeles is a nigger fuxated city and the last thing they need is to be bailing out niggers for any charge.

I don't want to live among apes, is that okay???
    What's the difference between a jigaboo, a porch monkey, moon crickets, Bill Cosby and Whitney Houston? Nothing, they're all a bunch of crack smoking shit eating niggers.