Thread: Juice Wrld Will Not Be Down For Breffus

Juice Wrld Will Not Be Down For Breffus

He was a gud boi. He's good now.

I thought it was funny that just when the cops were searching his crap, all of a sudden he went into seizures. And he just signed a $3 million dollar contract. Bwahahahaha

The circumstances surrounding the death of a young and gifted Chicago musician remained under investigation Tuesday by the Chicago Police Department, two days after he collapsed at Midway Airport.
    And...

Higgins had suffered convulsions and went into cardiac arrest as police and federal agents were searching his and his entourage’s luggage for guns and drugs at a private hangar at Midway Airport over the weekend, according to law enforcement sources.

The search yielded 41 “vacuum-sealed” bags of marijuana, six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup, two 9 mm pistols, a .40-caliber pistol, a high-capacity ammunition magazine and metal-piercing bullets, according to the sources. Two men identified by police as working security for Higgins were charged with misdemeanor offenses for illegally possessing the guns and ammunition.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...s6y-story.html
    Last edited by SC Anemone; 12-11-2019 at 02:19 AM.

Wow, so much TNB in one article. Sounds to me like a stupid nigger with dumb "looks at me" hair gets a contract, then decides to immediately blow everything by hiring his friends as "security" and buying a shitload of drugs and of course guns. He probably bragged all over Chicagoland that he was doing it, landed his plane of contraband right in front of the waiting police, and swallowed a lethal amount of crack to avoid prison.

This self-goodifying nigger will be a hero to his fan base of degenerate filth, and his posthumous fame will explode. The company that signed him will make a fortune, and no one will ever hear of him again. The End.'
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16