Thread: burnt out bj needs to be sodomized by viet rice paddy coolies

burnt out bj needs to be sodomized by viet rice paddy coolies

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    What can I say? People elect these assholes into office. In Kentucky, the Republican Governor was voted out last year because he questioned how education funds were being spent. Because he wanted to know how taxes dollars were being spent, he was labeled anti-education and defeated by the democratic candidate.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydan View Post
    What can I say? People elect these assholes into office. In Kentucky, the Republican Governor was voted out last year because he questioned how education funds were being spent. Because he wanted to know how taxes dollars were being spent, he was labeled anti-education and defeated by the democratic candidate.
    He'll be out in one term, especially after his nonsensical lockdown bullshit in a state with almost no recent COVID deaths.

SWHE STILL NEEDS TO BE SODOMIZED BY VIETS 2-300 DAILTY

Awards Loyalty - For proven loyalty over the years.Silver Spud - For getting banned from The Potato BinRadio Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybash View Post
    He'll be out in one term, especially after his nonsensical lockdown bullshit in a state with almost no recent COVID deaths.
    Hopefully so. Like you said, Beshear has shown his true party colors. Typically, people in Kentucky vote Democratic in local elections and Republican in State and Federal. Weird.
    To error is human. To forgive is not my policy.