Thread: CO Radio #81 (Christmas 2019)

CO Radio #81 (Christmas 2019)

TOPIC: Christmas Nigger Riots, Sow Sets Fire at Booty Call, Left Overs (unaired content)
    GUESTS: Ted and SC Anemia make cameo appearances
    MUSIC: Heavy Metal Christmas (Joy to the World)

http://audio.chimpout.com/CO 81.mp3

(If link doesn't work, use RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS....)

Here is the news story.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Another great compilation/new show! Let's see if the Potato Bin tries to claim it as their own even after viciously banning or otherwise ridding their cheap knockoff mess of ALL of the people featured on the show. So Sad.
    Niggers are not Human.

When's the next one? Looking for new guests?

Having a bit of trouble, it keeps skipping to the end way before the show is done. Will try another show to see what happens.

Edit, tried 79, same thing. And when I try to "Save link as" it saves a blank file.
    Last edited by Fireblade; 12-19-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Bastille View Post
    When's the next one? Looking for new guests?

We release a new show on the first of each month (just like a welfare check!)

We'd love to have you as a guest. Download Skype if you don't have it already then send me or YTISFEDUP a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Having a bit of trouble, it keeps skipping to the end way before the show is done. Will try another show to see what happens.

Edit, tried 79, same thing. And when I try to "Save link as" it saves a blank file.

I haven't found a good audio player yet. Once I do, we will upload the entire archives.

Are you on an Apple computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post

If you can get the file to open in a new window, put your mouse pointer over the media player then RIGHT CLICK...SAVE AUDIO AS....

Thanks, not running an Apple, got Win 7

Thanks, I will try that.