Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I actually dealt with niggers on Friday

I actually dealt with niggers on Friday

Where I live there are no niggers. Zee-ro nigroids - not in stores, restaurants, gas stations, or in the local medical center, or at my physio - nowhere are groids ever.

Had to have an MRI on Friday so went to the nearest hospital in another city about 1/2 hr away. I'm sitting in the hall waiting for my appointment when an orderly goes by wheeling a jet-black sow - no doubt a Haitian or Jamaicoon. Ugly beast. After he passed, a noxious cloud of foul odors filled the hall. I'm not kidding. It smelled like the fields after the farmers fertilize in the spring with rotted manure, plus another filthy, different shit smell. I started gagging and had to run to another hall until the stink died away. Unbelievable!!

I go in for my MRI. The tech is a nigger. Jesus H! I could barely understand the nigger babble, but at least it never touched me. When it was over I got the hell out of there as fast as I could.

Then when I'm leaving I went to the machine to pay for my parking. I put my credit card in, but nothing happened. Another hospital worker - nigger - walked by. The place was empty so I had to ask it what to do. "I can't pay with this", I said. The buck immediately grabs my wrist and ooks, "We go to se-CUR-ity office." He thought I was trying to scam or something! Like, WTF? I yanked my arm back and said, "My card is still in the machine!" It looked at me with those dead, evil black eyes then turned and knuckled away.

Finally found a human being to help me. It made me think about all the people on this forum who have to deal with the beasts in daily life. If my experience is any sample of what it's like, you all have my deepest sympathies.

You should've called the cops on the jig for assault.

The only niggers I ever have to deal with are Toby and the half-nig. They room together and I put them in the master bedroom where they have their own toilet and shower.
    They think I'm doing them a favor but the reality is I won't share a bathroom with farming equipment.

Groids are fairly rare in this neck of the woods. So much so that I absolutely notice them when I'm out and about. I just happened to get saddled with the only two in the county.

I encounter them -- if only having to see the ugly monkeys knuckling along -- within one block of my house nearly everyday.

There's a groidal two doors up from me. Been there about 4 years. Shockingly no monkeyshines out or them. Yet. I'm know it's just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    The only niggers I ever have to deal with are Toby and the half-nig. They room together and I put them in the master bedroom where they have their own toilet and shower.
    They think I'm doing them a favor but the reality is I won't share a bathroom with farming equipment.

Groids are fairly rare in this neck of the woods. So much so that I absolutely notice them when I'm out and about. I just happened to get saddled with the only two in the county.

Wait. I'm not understanding. Who are Toby and the half-nig? Do you live with niggers?

I see one or two once in a while when I go to the next town for groceries. There's no such thing as chimping here, because one or two solitary niggers a chimpout does not make.

There's a groidal two doors up from me.
    Sorry to hear that.

I used to own rentals in nigger infested Kalamazoo MI. Nearly lost my life a few times and it taught me to hate niggers. Now I'm self employed in Vermont where niggers spontaneously combust from the sheer whiteness of the state. Sorry you had to deal with those coons, Diva.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Quote Originally Posted by IseADiva View Post
    Wait. I'm not understanding. Who are Toby and the half-nig? Do you live with niggers?
    Did you listen to CO Radio episode 79? I am the resident manager of a sober living home. There are 7 guys here who I'm responsible for babysitting. Most get here from a county rehab facility. And yes, there are 1 1/2 niggers here. Toby, who is an old silverback who's as harmless as he is dim-witted and his roommate Kunta. Kunta is a strange looking half-nig. Father is a nigger and his mother is a mudshark. He's a bit uppity but they do have to mind me because I have the authority to discharge them. Kunta has come close a few times to me putting his black ass out.

I thought you knew that.
    Last edited by SC Anemone; 12-08-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Did you listen to CO Radio episode 79? I am the resident manager of a sober living home. There are 7 guys here who I'm responsible for babysitting. Most get here from a county rehab facility. And yes, there are 1 1/2 niggers here. Toby, who is an old silverback who's as harmless as he is dim-witted and his roommate Kunta. Kunta is a strange looking half-nig. Father is a nigger and his mother is a mudshark. He's a bit uppity but they do have to mind me because I have the authority to discharge them. Kunta has come close a few times to me putting his black ass out.

I thought you knew that.
    No, I did not know that! It's a good thing Kunta doesn't know the level of negroid hatred of the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by IseADiva View Post
    No, I did not know that! It's a good thing Kunta doesn't know the level of negroid hatred of the manager.
    He's about a heartbeat away from me putting him out to the curb already. He exemplifies what it is to be a lazy nigger. I'm REALLY picky about the guys leaving the kitchen clean. I've seen him take a single spoon or fork out of the sink, set it to the side, wash his own dishes and then put the spoon back in the sink. Lazy fucker. I axed him to mow the back yard a couple months ago and he tried the "I gots allergies" bullshit with me. I asked him if he was also allergic to living in a refrigerator box under an overpass. I don't care and don't tolerate the monkeyshines.

We figured out during the radio show that Toby must have been a house nigger in a past life. All he does is knuckle around the house sweeping, mopping, wiping down the counters, stuff like that. He beez a good boi and I have him steppin' and fetchin'
    Last edited by SC Anemone; 12-08-2019 at 09:15 PM.

Niggers have virtually destroyed the quality of the message, "Made in America" through the over-diversification of the workplace. While I have been clearly on board with the policies of our president and even worked along with his campaign in my position within the party, his need to pander to the niggers is overstated IMO. If such a tiny percentage of our population is of the subhuman shitskin scourge species, how can their support be so vital to the success of any political candidate? The more we set aside the imaginary importance of the nigger in any capacity, the better our quality as a society will become. Making America Great Again means leaving the nigger behind to shine our shoes or hold our flashlights for us as we go about the business of creating the greatest example of economic superiority in the World. Niggers will always be a detriment to advancement and anyone who has had even one typical interaction with one knows exactly what I am talking about.