Worst Hoods of Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Hoods of Atlanta

Some of those neighborhoods were probably pretty decent before the niggers destroyed everything. Of course, they will blame it on white flight or corporate greed, or Republicans or whatever. But none of those things picked up bricks and threw them through windows.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Comment

:lol at 1:45 it looks like a dumb nigger getting drunk in the middle of the road, broad daylight.

Comment

niggers may not have the "BANG" effect of an atomic bomb, but given time, their effect is worse, at least the bomb doesn't spread over time

Comment

Atom-nig bomb.
          Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Comment

Originally posted by Fireblade View Post
            niggers may not have the "BANG" effect of an atomic bomb, but given time, their effect is worse, at least the bomb doesn't spread over time
            Hiroshima and Nagasaki are both thriving metropolises as of today, Detroit, Atlanta, others took a severe turn towards the third world.

"The only victim was the government." - Michael Franzese
            " A man that chases women will run out of money. But a man that chases money will never run out of women." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X