Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat, greasy "celeb" nigger croaks, leaving his gravid sow - GoGimme immediately.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat, greasy "celeb" nigger croaks, leaving his gravid sow - GoGimme immediately.

Chris Cotton, a comedian best known for his online talk show "Every Damn Day," died Thursday from unknown causes. He was 32.
    Hmm..

A GoFundme page has been set up for Cotton's family in the wake of his passing.
    I guess the fat groid didn't give a shit about his sow and didn't buy that insurance that commercials assure us all niggers do.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...es-32-n1101176

Never heard of this monkey so I googled its name. THREE PAGES of news about his death but nothing about him actually doing anything. Finally found a clip of his stand up and it sucked.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

Comment

...died Thursday from unknown causes.
      Unknown causes? Like unknown 9mm rounds, unknown crack cocaine, unknown hair-ron? That kind of unknown?

Looking at its picture, I wouldn't rule out unknown die-beetus or heart disease either. :lol

Comment

Originally posted by DJ StoopNig View Post
        Never heard of this monkey so I googled its name. THREE PAGES of news about his death but nothing about him actually doing anything. Finally found a clip of his stand up and it sucked.
        I never heard of it either, but I don't watch crappy TeeVee.

Chris Cotton??? Seriously???
        I'm surprised the shrieking SJWs didn't insist it change its name, lest it give them an attack of the vapors.

Comment

Working...
        X