+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rev. Ape Sharpeton

Default A baffling nigger phrase

Has anyone ever witnessed a MAJOR chimpout, usually between two silverbacks and then suddenly one chimpin' jig will scream out the phrase: " I KILL U DEAD MUH-FUGGA " says it again... " KILT U DEAD MUH-FUGGA ". Shortly after making this bizzare statement, the nig who made the claim then begins to walk away; smacking it's lips, flapping it's arms wildly, alll the while mubbling out unintelligible monkey jibberish as the altercation winds down as the two darkies gain more distance... until each of them is out of sight and not making good on the promise.

As a human, I always found this statement and action to be a bit of a paradox. Other than low IQ & stupidity of the negro as reasoning, does anyone have ANY logical way to explain why niggers say and do something like this.

Also, a possible explaination of how it's possible to "kill--- u--- dead" would be most helpful. I totally get the "kilt" part however, "U dead" is what throws me.... is that even possible?

Thanks in advance, Rev Ape Sharpeton

Where the heck do you hang out?

Trustee

Niggers trying to speak English in any form be it proper or chock full of ebonics, is sure to confound any human. They do not make sense in any aspect, therefore "kill/kilt you daid" can actually mean something along the lines of "nice weather we're having." Do not bother trying to figure niggers out, as it is a waste of time. You should be concerning yourself with how best to avoid them.
    What do you do when you see a nigger with half a head?

Stop laughing and reload!

What's wrong with 4 niggers going off a cliff in a Cadillac?

It can seat 6 & fit 3 more in the trunk.

Rev. Ape Sharpeton

"Where the heck do you hang out?"

LOL, Well I DON'T hang out with niggers if that's what you're asking! I've actually first became aware this strange phrase and the type of behavior that follows it when I was a kid living on the East Coast.... where you have no choice but to run into these baboons on occasion... especially in the public schools. However, I also noticed just about anywhere you have a couple of niggers around and TNB is occuring. Hell, I even seen it occur at a white owned supermarket when some spook insisted the cashier short changed him and it tried to pick a fist fight with the store manager... I heard: " I kilt U dead muh-fugga". However, in that time I heard the phrase it was being said to a white human. Every now and then you'll even hear it Cops.( A great show by the way that exposes the nog's true nature)

It's something that I've often pondered on why in the hell do they say this? Is it some sort of ultimate Alpha male APE warning? Do they think in their simian brain that if threaten to kilt 2x in a row that it will ward off the looming threat? I must also add that the actions I mentioned which follow the phrase appear to be automatic and sort of reminds me of a National Geographic show....

" Do not bother trying to figure niggers out, as it is a waste of time. You should be concerning yourself with how best to avoid them. "

I most certainly agree with this and believe me I avoid the groid whenever humanly possible. I guess why I've pondered this is because whenever I've heard and seen it, it's SO aminal like it only proves to me that they're NOT human.

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by MissNiggins View Post
    Where the heck do you hang out?
    Please bring back the rabbits. That THING is awful.

It's typical simian behavior. Just like chimps ooking, eeking, and screeing at each other. Doesn't mean a thing.

It's probably a substitute for flinging pawfuls of their own shit at each other.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Kunta Kantwork

The frequency of tautological phrases and similar redundancies by niggers when trying to communicate through spoken language is directly related to a nigger's slowness of thought.

Humans tend to be able to think much quicker than they speak, just as they can read silently more quickly than they can read out loud. For this reason, a human who is trying to express a message verbally will tend to have thousands of words at the ready, and have ample time to select the appropriate word and place it in line to be spoken at the appropriate instance.

Niggers, however, are a different story. Despite the fact that the average nigger has only mastered about 600 words, it still struggles with word retrieval, and tends to need extra time for this "thinking" process. As a result, absent the use of "gap-fillers", a nigger's oral expressions would have significant periods of silence between words (imagine trying to speak to someone in Greek by using an English-to-Greek dicitionary-- there would be pauses while you looked up the next word).

Since niggers cannot be silent, they either fill the gaps with eeks and ooks (mmmhhmm) or with meaningless rhetoricals (gnomesayin) or with tautological phrases (any phrase with words that are superfluous because they are implicit). Many humans use tautologies to some extent (e..g., in the phrase "whether or not" the words "or not" are superfluous because they are implicit in the word "whether"). Still, niggers take it to a much higher level. In your example, the nigger who says that he will "kill you dead, Muddafuggah" is using the words "you dead" so that he can stall for time, so to speak, while his primitive brain searches for and then retrieves the word "Muddafuggah."

Quote Originally Posted by ANH View Post
    Please bring back the rabbits. That THING is awful.
    Well...
    Okay.

DicksWiffLipps

The 1st chimpout I ever saw involved the repetitive
    "you ain't nuffins" "you ain't nuffins"

NiggerHairTobacco

Default Niggtalk

Anyone ever hear of "speaking in toung"? It's some religious thing or something that, I think, comes from the Baptist church. I think it's simply a "raw data dump" of whatever shit happens to be synapse connecting at the time and is nothing but jibberish.

Nigger talk is similar in that niggers "feel" and "react", period. There is no analysis, there is no forethought, there is no consideration of consequence of action, they simply react - that includes and utterances of sound. It doesn't have to make any sense - it's the tone and inflection of 'how' they're saying it. For example, during a chimpout, they could yelll "yo mama grabe labe! you mama grabe labe! yo mama grabe labe!", and so on (as they have a tendency to repeat things ad-nauseum during a chimpout episode), and the other nigger parcipating in the chimpout would completely understand this nonsense because of the tone and inflection.

Therefore, it is completely futile trying to analyze the content of any nigger chimpout message, because it has no meaning. The meaning is all within the tone and inflection. Watch Judge Judy or Joe Brown, or Judge Alex on a "good" day for some prime examples.