Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Why do white people fucking love niggers!

Ya know, I just gotta rant here for a minute. I just don't fucking get it, what the fuck is wrong with these white people sticking up for and defending fucking NIGGERS?!?!?!?!?!?! so long story short, im on facebook
    (apparently yet another liberal hangout) my buddy back home posts a video of niggers being niggers ie. dancing around, chimping out on his facebook wall. so I commented, "I dont see whats so special, just looks like a bunch of nig nogs dancing around" so next thing I know im getting berrated by this fucking nigger about how fucking racist I am, how Im going to hell, how Obama's going to get me, etc etc etc. ok typical shit, then all the white people start jumping on board. I just can't understand it, what is the white man's obsession with the negro. And why must they always defend them even at the expense of theyre fellow white man?
    Last edited by niggerknocker84; 01-14-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Default Just sayin

Maybe its time to "update" your friends list?=deleted

Because you have not taken it to the next level. I can defeat most of them.

Race is a natural part of society, and racism is just a natural thing. This is the problem with a multiracial society. It creates problems like this. Imagine if the world was just one race and one religion! How fucking cool would that be!
    A poem for all you nigger/nigger lovers...
    COON, COON ... Black Baboon...Brutal, worthless, thieving GOON...Often High, Thrives in Jail...His welfare check is in the mail ...Some 40 offspring have been had, Not one will ever call him dad ...And yet he hollers day and night: "i blames de white man fo my plight"

I like niggers. When they're in their place. And that place is singing soulful songs in the cotton field, doing the work we fucking brought them over from the shithole crap jungles of Aperica to do. Unfortunately, a bunch of misguided 'tards made it illegal for niggers to be in their proper place, so now we have a bunch of underutilized bipedal draft animals running around pretending to be human. THAT I can't stand. What a waste of perfectly functional (with some bullwhip based TLC and training) farm equipment.

Hell, I think everyone should own a few niggers.

Trustee

These "white people" are brainwashed idiots and not worth the powder to blow them to hell with. There's no arguing with a hardcore niggerlover, they just refuse to accept reality. It's like a little kid sticking their fingers in their ears and going NANANANANANANA when you tell them something they don't want to hear.

Man I didn't think this would actualy get any responses, HOT DAMN. Yeah I think its time to do some deleting on my friends list, I mean if this is what theyre into I don't want to be near em. Sad part is I grew up with most of these fuckers doing the bashing. Then BAM as soon as obambi gets into office, instant nigger lover, ya know? just add water. To think ya know a person, and then they suprise ya like this. And to think we used to play swat the coon together when we got our drivers lisences, SIGH. guess this makes them a waste of bones, blood and organs now too. Ya know, sometimes I think the nigger lover is worse than the God damned nigger, because, deep down inside the nigger lover still knows what theyre dealing with and chooses to ignore it, thus making them fucking hypocrits.

*sigh*. The hypocrisy factor is the worst part. These gdamn liberals are so stupid it just defies reason.

No sane human being can understand it. To avoid your blood pressure going through the roof, just come here to Chimpout instead.

There is peace and tranquility here...
    "If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

"I thank thee, kynde Sir, mine humours waxeth well this day." - ?

The spirit whispers to the mind and body, "this is what you were born to do". The mind and body confer, and reply, "then, it shall be done" - A Seneca elder

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO FOOLING AROUND.

Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue!

I grew up being neutral regarding niggers. Prolonged proximity to niggers has made me despise the feral animals. Those confused people just haven't spent enough time around niggers. Most are good, intelligent people who have yet to learn about niggers and TNB.

Many of the "dogooders" who go to Haiti will learn soon enough. Raping, robbing, looting, ingratitude, disease, you know, TNB.

Officer
    Proud Pennsylvanian displaced by Uncle Sam

Yeah, I "racially cleansed" my facebook account long ago when I had my epiphany about nigger hating. It's your best bet.
    No nigger should even be remotely close to holding the title of "friend" anyway.
    Niggers - The Herpes of our Society... and Segregation was our only form of Valtrex.

I have no niggers added on facebook and I'm proud of it. Last thing I want is to have some nigger read all my interests and see my wall photos.

I think they just know not to add me. It may be because I have REPUBLICAN PARTY listed on my political views.

I do get plenty of good looking European men adding me though! LOL!