Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I smell a nigger-Playboy Model's Burned Body Found in Trash Bin

NORTH MIAMI, Fla. (CBS/AP) The body of Paula Sladewski, a 26-year-old model who once posed for Playboy, has been found horribly burned inside a North Miami trash bin, according to police.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01....shtml?tag=pop

And at the fag-end of the procession was a long double file of the proudest, happiest scoundrels I saw yesterday--niggers. Or perhaps I should say "them damned niggers," which is the other name they go by now.
    Mark Twain

the boyfriend is shakey-seen no pics of him was she a coalburner???????this does seem like a nigger crime for shore

After seeing the pictures of her I hope she wasn't getting Teak Wood injections. There could be a Nigger lurking in the woodpile on this one.
    In April 1941, during a meeting of the General Board of the Navy a body roughly comparable to the War Department General Staff the Commandant of the Marine Corps, Major General Thomas Holcomb, declared that blacks had no place in the organization he headed.

"If it were a question of having a Marine Corps of 5,000 whites or 250,000 Negroes," he said, "I would rather have the whites."

Seems the General knew more than they gave him credit for. Semper Fi MajGen Holcomb!!

The boyfriend's name doesn't sound niggerly to me. He seems to be the main suspect.

Lieutenant

I clicked on Pics of Model n Lover and the guy is white. This was the caption:

"Kevin Klym, 34, says he has been dating Paula Sladewski for a year and a half. The couple had a tumultuous relationship, according to Sladewski's parents. On separate occasions, each was arrested for violently attacking the other. Police have called Klym a person of interest in Sladewski's murder."

"Person of interest" means an arrest is imminent.

On the news last night the local police said they viewed a video of the model leaving the club with an "Africoon-Americoon". On a different channel they said she left the club "with a bouncer". The victim's mother has blamed the boyfriend because he didn't wait outside the club for her tramp daughter to leave. She said no matter what happened in the arguement the boyfriend should have been waiting outside and if so this tragedy would never have happened.

Wild Trout, I second the smell of a Nigger who wouldn't take "NO" for an answer and the Muh Dik showed its ugly face...AGAIN!!!

Trustee

It's sure as hell a niggerish crime.

Chief

I smell nigger in this too. She had a fight with her human boyfriend and decided to have a nigger just to show YT a thing or two. Well, it will be the last time she does it. (She's probably done niggers before anyway).