Default Michelle Nigbama visits my school...

I was not invited to hear her "speak". I wonder why?

http://www.dailypress.com/news/local...,2927509.story
    "The improvement of the blacks in body and mind, in the first instance of their mixture with the whites, has been observed by every one, and proves that their inferiority is not the effect merely of their condition of life." Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIV, 1782. ME 2:197

CoonTownYT

More uncanny resemblance. Normally I don't like comparing niggers to such noble creatures as great apes but this nigger makes it way too easy.

lol!
    "The improvement of the blacks in body and mind, in the first instance of their mixture with the whites, has been observed by every one, and proves that their inferiority is not the effect merely of their condition of life." Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIV, 1782. ME 2:197

Thumbs down

They better not try and visit our kids' schools here. I don't believe they'd be too welcome in this part of the Heart of Dixie. Most parents here would be burning up the school's phone line big time!
    Haven't found a single person yet in these parts that supports Black Hussein Ovomit.
    MM

I should be more specific, I'm at a University, those little kids are at a the Child Study Center on campus.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Igger View Post
    GREAT PHOTOSHOP JUSTIN, LOVE IT!!

Awww...of all the days to leave your AR-15 at home, huh?