Angry Damn niggers!!!!!

Son of a bitch. We have about 14 inches of the snow on the ground and high winds. I managed to crawl out early around noon to clear out the driveway. Anyway it is now quite nasty out. Now smart person would get in a car and go forth in this weather. Them stupid niggers across the street took off around noon about the time I took the snowblower to the drive and sidewalk. At that time it was about 6-8 inches. I would not take my supped up CJ out in this shit unless my life depended on it.

I figured I would go out and clear it that time so, the next time I blow it tomorrow I will not have as much to move. I guess I was thinking like a human.

Anyway about an hour ago the sheebon come driving up the street in her Coontinental and has her two niglets with shovels clearing a path before her car. Damn savages threw the snow on my halfway cleared driveway and sidewalks. Granted it had about 6-7 inches of snow on it but you could clearly see it was cleared previously. The could not put it in the gutter. But throw it on peoples cleared, and half cleared driveways and sidewalks.

I put on my thermals and a jump suit and went out there with my snow blower and blew that shit right back out in the street right in front of them. I also hosed the hooptie down with snow. The Goddamn fucking apes. I also did all the neighbors and piled up all the snow I could find and put it in their path.

They just stopped the car in the middle of the street and went inside. Now a damn city snowplow cant't get down the road and is stopped five feet from their car. I am tempted to just jerk it out of the way with the CJ. I got enough power in that thing I can tow it sideways up in their yard for them. Ah I just better let the city tow it. Fucking niggers. I am going to take a sedative now my wife says I am beet red.

Niggers
    The Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpider View Post
    Son of a bitch. We have about 14 inches of the snow on the ground and high winds. I managed to crawl out early around noon to clear out the driveway. Anyway it is now quite nasty out. Now smart person would get in a car and go forth in this weather. Them stupid niggers across the street took off around noon about the time I took the snowblower to the drive and sidewalk. At that time it was about 6-8 inches. I would not take my supped up CJ out in this shit unless my life depended on it.

I figured I would go out and clear it that time so, the next time I blow it tomorrow I will not have as much to move. I guess I was thinking like a human.

Anyway about an hour ago the sheebon come driving up the street in her Coontinental and has her two niglets with shovels clearing a path before her car. Damn savages threw the snow on my halfway cleared driveway and sidewalks. Granted it had about 6-7 inches of snow on it but you could clearly see it was cleared previously. The could not put it in the gutter. But throw it on peoples cleared, and half cleared driveways and sidewalks.

I put on my thermals and a jump suit and went out there with my snow blower and blew that shit right back out in the street right in front of them. I also hosed the hooptie down with snow. The Goddamn fucking apes. I also did all the neighbors and piled up all the snow I could find and put it in their path.

They just stopped the car in the middle of the street and went inside. Now a damn city snowplow cant't get down the road and is stopped five feet from their car. I am tempted to just jerk it out of the way with the CJ. I got enough power in that thing I can tow it sideways up in their yard for them. Ah I just better let the city tow it. Fucking niggers. I am going to take a sedative now my wife says I am beet red.

Niggers
    The Spider.

Ah' lubs eiit when you dun hozed dat hooptie down!

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post

When you have a nice bright sunny day you could always leave a slice of bologna right on the trunk lid of that Coontinental...

ThinWhiteLine

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post

Me too!!!!!!!!! I'll bet the nigress will have a class V when the city comes for her hooptie with the towtruck. hahahaha

Intolerant

Wha t about the on es who consta tomitig to for what ever reas : they find ???!

I always like to clear snow in the night .And you know with these hi winds
    all that snow could wind up drifting over the whole car to the point
    were they can not see it.Know what i mean.
    Dumbfuckingnigger Should be one word.