Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Default Niggers Shoot Mexicans In Phoenix Overnight

1 Dead, 1 Injured in Double Shooting
    Updated: Sunday, 29 Nov 2009, 3:02 PM MST
    Published : Sunday, 29 Nov 2009, 3:02 PM MST

PHOENIX - A 36-year-old man is dead and an 18-year-old has serious injuries after a double shooting in west Phoenix early Saturday morning.

It happened just after midnight in the 3600 block of N. 69th Ave.

Carlos Lopez, 36, was fatally shot and pronounced dead at a local hospital, while 18-year-old Enrico Gabuardi is expected to survive the shooting.

Phoenix Police say that three black men in their early 20s fled the scene in a white van and a silver Dodge Magnum after the shooting.

The incident is under investigation. Anyone with information is asking to call police.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...ing-11-29-2009
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

The Mexicans will have to start exterminating the niggers like they did in LA

The mexicans that have been muscling out the nigger gangabngers, this is gonna get interesting in a while.
    "i blames de white man
    fo my plight,
    it's him spreads trash
    all round my shack...
    it's him what makes me
    smoke dis crack,
    he push my kind
    to burn and loot,
    an sends de po-lice
    dat we shoot ...
    but ince by ince we takin' hold
    like when the white bread starts to mold...
    i'll overrun
    yo home and soon...
    DEY BE ONLY FIT FO DE BLACKASSED COON"

Hopefully the families and friends of the victims have plenty of revenge in their hearts for the perpetrators as well as anyone else that even remotely looks like them. Let them wipe the black out of Phoenix, I say.
    Last edited by CheshireCat; 11-30-2009 at 08:10 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireCat View Post
    Hopefully the families and friends of the victims have plenty of revenge in their hearts for the perpetrators as well as anyone else that even remotely looks like them. Let them wipe the black out of Phoenix up, I say.
    I hear ya.

But they've got their work cut out for them...there are niggers all over the place down there in Phoenix, gnomesain?
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Once they start punishing these
    cowardly savages, they will cry for
    police protection, like they did in California!
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

It is not clear if it was a shooting towards Mexican immigrants or Mexican-Americans. If it was to immigrants, I donīt think they will retaliate because of their immigration status. Nonetheless, they will hate niggers more and probably take revenge because Mexicans and Latinos in general are very revengful. On the other hand, if the attack was to Mexican-Americans in an established Hispanic neighborhood, things get interesting. Niggers have the size but Mexicans have the numbers, the desire, and the savvy to exterminate niggers like they do in L.A. without absolutely any white guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Mansburden View Post
    I hear ya.

But they've got their work cut out for them...there are niggers all over the place down there in Phoenix, gnomesain?
    Well, I've never been to Phoenix, but it seems like the Hispanics would outnumber the nigs and if that's the case, I wish Hispanics would go to town on the darkie problem.

Quote Originally Posted by budfr View Post
    It is not clear if it was a shooting towards Mexican immigrants or Mexican-Americans. If it was to immigrants, I donīt think they will retaliate because of their immigration status. Nonetheless, they will hate niggers more and probably take revenge because Mexicans and Latinos in general are very revengful. On the other hand, if the attack was to Mexican-Americans in an established Hispanic neighborhood, things get interesting. Niggers have the size but Mexicans have the numbers, the desire, and the savvy to exterminate niggers like they do in L.A. without absolutely any white guilt.
    Yes, that's why I often think Hispanics and/or Asians are the best people for the job. You have a large sector of the white population that is mired in white guilt and it is nearly impossible to get some of them out of the guilt mode. Hispanics and Asians suffer from no such delusions and niggers are constantly starting shit with both groups so I really think they should just go for it and maybe certain members of the YT party would feel emboldened and forget the guilt trips and brainwashing and jump in. We humans have to work together!

I spent several months recently living outside Las Cruces, New Mexico.

According to their local paper, about 70% of the population is Hispanic (reportedly half are legal residents, half are not), 25% is white, and 5% are coons.

The niggers in Las Cruces know their place...at the bottom of the totem pole...and they stay fairly inconspicuous.

The Mexicans don't tolerate groidian monkeyshines...niggers don't stand around on street corners selling dope or pussy in LC as they do in many other US cities...
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.