+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coal Burner?

Unregistered

Default Coal Burner?

Why are nigger-loving race-traitor sluts called coal burners? I honestly don't get it.

Shecky

Default Their ovens can't get hot unless they burn some black coal.

Call them what you want.

Coalburner, mudshark, tarpit, harlem tunnel, chocolate dipper, night rider, jane goodall, daddy issue, heidi klumdumpster, Macy's model, swag hag, cardholder, chimpsitter, hoodrat, ashysnatch, fo'headshaver, gang tang, viacom viewer, Obama mama...
    Last edited by Shecky; 11-28-2009 at 01:46 AM. Reason: I spell liek a nigger

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Call them what you want.

Coalburner, mudshark, tarpit, harlem tunnel, chocolate dipper, night rider, jane goodall, daddy issue, heidi klumdumpster, Macy's model, swag hag, cardholder, chimpsitter, hoodrat, ashysnatch, fo'headshaver, gang tang, viacom viewer, Obama mama...
    "nigger digger''...my personal favourite.

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Unregistered

Default RE: Coal Burner?

OK, thanks for the replies to my question. Hey, I just thought of a name for nigger-loving sluts: CHIMPSUCKER.

LOL!

Officer

Do you see Sheky's Avatar?

That's a Coal Burner.
    Did you read what he wrote?

Most nigger-loving White whores have such low self-esteem that they can only "win" a man if he's sub-human. They will degrade themselves to the point they'll commit bestiality just to feel some compassion or sense of self-worth. Coal Burners come from dysfunctional family backgrounds where the lines of Father/Mother and Law/Order are blurred. In addition, the majority of Coal Burning sluts are so over-weight they're virtually unacceptable as viable long-term mates by normal White guys.

Seriously girls, we reject your 5' 2" 180 pound body type as positive breeding material. You don't have enough respect for yourself to keep yourself in shape that some of you degenerate into monkey fuckers and nigger apologists.

And for you Hot White Chicks dating nigger "sports" guys? If I offered you more money would deny the nigger?

You get my point?

From a 20 dollar street hooker to a 200 million dollar nigger lover, you're still a self-disrespecting whore willing to lie with an animal.

Coal Burner - A degenerate, mentally ill White woman seeking sexual acceptance as a means to make up for the lack of viable social acceptance.

Default I hate niggers and coalburners too!

Coalburners are the lowest form of life on Earth! What sucks is that we have so many in South Florida.

I always called them monkeyfuckers until coming to these anti-nigger sites.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST - NO MESSING AROUND

Liberalism is a dangerous religious cult.

Unregistered

@ "night rider"

Ok, I'm now inspired. When I was a teen, we called them bunny-bangers (as in jungle-bunny bangers, of course). Here's some made up ones off the top of my head:

1) Tar-ports
    2) Snicker Snatchers
    3) Corner pockets-as in pool, as in the tramp is cool with 8-balls being in her
    4) Ghetto petri dish
    5) Humpblack Whales

and on the flipside, for those dudes(barely...scratch that...USED TO BE dudes) that fuck niggerettes...

1) Dark trout jabbers

and

2) Strobe lights (a name for that especially pale race traitor nailing nigger snatch)

Strobe lights just about made me sick, so I'll stop there. Who else has some home-grown nicknames?

LMFAO @ Humpblack Whales
    The democracy will cease to exist
    when you take away from those
    who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

-Thomas Jefferson

Unregistered

Default NLS's

Nigger-Lovin'-Sluts?