Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

THERE SEEMS TO BE NO INTELLIGENCE IN THE EYES OF THESE TWO NIGGERS.

I BEEZ NOT SO TELLIGENT,BUT I LUBS K.F.C.

Sergeant

Do we have a "mugshot of the year" award? These might be good candidates.

tightyYT

how a libtard could consider any of these wretched beasts human is beyond me, just looking at them is frightening enough.

Jesus H. Christ!

Raccoon

Fox

One of these things is not like the others,
    One of these things just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others
    By the time I finish my song?
    Even this doesn't look as malevolent, and that is a rabid raccoon. (There is a cure for rabies, but not for black.)

I don't know how anyone with a lick of sense could look at that thing and not believe he'd just had a glimpse into the very depths of Hell itself, let alone believe it has anything to do with mankind.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Quote Originally Posted by Noiseandsmell View Post
    Do we have a "mugshot of the year" award? These might be good candidates.

Thats a great idea Noise & Smell! We really should do it. Or just a thread of execrably ugly (since ALL nigs are vile) nigger mugshots . That first buck of the 2 would be in the top 5 fo' sho' !

In Cell block D perhaps?

Edit: Thread started [ame="http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?p=414196#post414196"]http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?p=414196#post414196[/ame]
    Last edited by Swagman; 11-24-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Thread started

BlackRose

Why are niggers so violent? I just don't understand how these filthy beasts can keep killing innocent people and not have any guilt. They truly are not human. Are all niggers born with a brain that is programmed to kill? Every time I see a nigger I am scared they might chimp out and attack.

Pressing hate crime charges on these sub-animals isn't even open for debate. The state attorney general should do so or be disbarred. It really makes me sick on how many hate crimes niggers get away with. Maybe because they targeted hispanics, they'll be charged. God knows if it was only whites, they would be regarded as hero's by the left.
    "Political correctness is the sullen revenge of the spiteful, intolerant, and ill-willed dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the humorlessly insincere resort of minds so mediocre that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it is the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Quote Originally Posted by Streetsmart View Post
    I looked at everyone of the some 30 odd pics,
    and have concluded that if one would add up all of their IQs,
    you would be lucky to hit 50.
    Furthermore, if I was walking down the street & came across
    one of these creatures, my hand would immediately proceed
    to wrap around my packed heater.

I reckon you'd have to plug them with several rounds of .45 or over to stop 'em. Even if you hit it in the head, it would probably just wedge in the massive cranial bone.

The top nigger looks like he has been taught to say "My name is Toby" in falsetto by the Denver PD!!

Sergeant

Default Denver Savages

I am keeping this URL for the Denver newspaper on this one.
    The next time some liberal airhead f**k criticizes me for being a racist,
    I will refer them to this.
    Mother of God! I wouldn't be able to sleep at nite if I saw some of these
    beasts on America's Most Wanted.
    An animal would kill one of these types upon birth if it appeared in the litter;
    instinctively recognizing it as a mutation. Natural Selection I believe is the
    biologic term.

I don't think even the ugliest, fattest most drug addled Coalburning Whore would have anything to do with these Orcs, especially that last Nigger with the rape-face.