Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default OH NO niggers have trouble hot line in poland

http://www.thenews.pl/national/artyk...in-poland.html

say it aint so-the niggers are taking over fucking eastern europe now starting with poland-they'll destroy the country of course and coal burning apparently is going on-wtf i thought the poles being slavs knew how to deal with niggers-this is a catastrophe of unheralded proportions i didnt know the niggers reached poland.
    they will regret their decision to let them in. WTF niggers in polska

Get out. Niggers have no right to invade any human country. They already destroyed England and France.

Sergeant

Angry Problems will begin in Poland

I'll bet that somehow the U.S. is tied into this.
    If it was possible to back track the money, probably
    it all ties into qualifying for some ridiculous grant money
    as long as the country will open its doors to subhumans.
    The Polish are a hard working society with high moral values
    and I don't believe the country as a whole wants these
    f**king freeloaders. Again, seems like the work of a small band of
    bleeding heart liberals.

Just what in the fuck are niggers doing in Poland? The nigger, the Earths cancer.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Default Disgusting!

Boy the things that the media hides! I'm the type of person who likes to be informed about what's going on and if it wasn't for chimpout I never would have known how niggerfuxated the U.K. is! But now Poland!WTF! The only possible positive thing that could come of this is that people the world over will find out what disgusting, vile, worthless creatures niggers are and wake up! The niggers can know longer cry racism because now the whole world knows the truth and humans everywhere will do what needs to be done!

Officer

I can’t wait until “Chicago Avenger” gets a load of this nigger shit, he will blow a gasket.

Quote Originally Posted by Streetsmart View Post
    I'll bet that somehow the U.S. is tied into this.
    If it was possible to back track the money, probably
    it all ties into qualifying for some ridiculous grant money
    as long as the country will open its doors to subhumans.
    The Polish are a hard working society with high moral values
    and I don't believe the country as a whole wants these
    f**king freeloaders. Again, seems like the work of a small band of
    bleeding heart liberals.
    hey dont blame the yanks for this one-i'd say its the rest of the EU sending their niggers east-the politically correct 21st century final solution. obama would never send niggers out of the usa. so we did'nt do this

I can`t believe it!!! Say it ain`t so!!! Another proud nation and people being imposed upon by the niggers?
    I am distraught over what has been happening to my brethren in Sweden & Finland, the infestation and infection has to stop.

Lieutenant

"When in trouble, they can now phone the hotline, which is operated in three languages: English, French and Portuguese by Africans who have lived in Warsaw for years, know the city and its people."

Leave it to the stupid nigger to forget to set it up in a language they can understand. They should have options for ebonics, Swahili, and "click, click, grunt"

Sergeant

Africans in Poland? I thought Africans in Norway was unbelievable. My sister visited there a few years ago and was surprised by how many there were. Anyway, like one of the comments stated, why don't they just leave? No Africans, no need for a hot line, problem solved. It's obvious there are Polish people who simply don't want them there.
    "Any society that will give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin