Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A vanload of niggers in my yard...

We live in the country - rural Virginia in a county that has (literally) one stop light in the entire county. So it's rare to have anyone other than invited friends/family appear on your land. Just to set the stage... .

Well, last weekend my wife was over at her friend's place and I am working on a bathroom remodel upstairs. I hear gravel crunching - the "alarm bell" that someone's rolling up our long (1/4 mile) drive. So I get up and take a look out the window and see this blue van coming - a van I do not recognize. So I go downstairs, toward the front door, to see what's up - slipping my "little friend" into my belt for just in case. My "little friend" may be black, but it doesn't like niggers any more than I do.

So anyhow, I open the door to greet the van; I'm thinking it might be someone I know ho got a new vehicle or maybe just someone who's lost... or maybe something else that I need my "little friend" for. The van stops, the doors slide open - and out pop (literally, several at once) a handful of niggers in all sizes, ages and sexes. Turns out de's be Jee-ho' 'vas witness,' dig? I tell them I'm not interested and to get the fuck off my land. They spy the .45 SigSauer at about this time and pile almost as quickly back into the van and split.

It was kind of funny but I think I really need to get a cattle gate...

Niggers and the country just dont mix. They stick out like a sore thumb. Come to think of it niggers and anything dont mix, unless it's a run down self made ghetto.
    If guns kill people, mine are all defective.
    Click the pictures to read the blogs of Miss Ann, and Intolerant

THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Chief
    A very liberal North East state, out in the sticks

Quote Originally Posted by No Soul Glo View Post
    We live in the country - rural Virginia in a county that has (literally) one stop light in the entire county. So it's rare to have anyone other than invited friends/family appear on your land. Just to set the stage... .

Well, last weekend my wife was over at her friend's place and I am working on a bathroom remodel upstairs. I hear gravel crunching - the "alarm bell" that someone's rolling up our long (1/4 mile) drive. So I get up and take a look out the window and see this blue van coming - a van I do not recognize. So I go downstairs, toward the front door, to see what's up - slipping my "little friend" into my belt for just in case. My "little friend" may be black, but it doesn't like niggers any more than I do.

So anyhow, I open the door to greet the van; I'm thinking it might be someone I know ho got a new vehicle or maybe just someone who's lost... or maybe something else that I need my "little friend" for. The van stops, the doors slide open - and out pop (literally, several at once) a handful of niggers in all sizes, ages and sexes. Turns out de's be Jee-ho' 'vas witness,' dig? I tell them I'm not interested and to get the fuck off my land. They spy the .45 SigSauer at about this time and pile almost as quickly back into the van and split.

It was kind of funny but I think I really need to get a cattle gate...

Sounds like where I live. Way out in the middle of nowhere. Best I can tell there are NO niggers living within a 8 mile radius from my house and the nearest city that has them is at least 25 miles away.

My "friend" would have been in my belt also.

Up till Tuesday November 4 2008, I thought the movie “Planet of the Apes” was based on fiction!

...Turns out de's be Jee-ho' 'vas witness,' dig? I tell them I'm not interested and to get the fuck off my land...
    The exact same thing happened to me when I was building my previous house/home out in the woods at the end of a 1000' driveway.

Seems as if Jehovah's Witnesses can't read or don't know what "NO TRESPASSING" signs mean...

They beez on a mission from god, gnomesain?
    "I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality." Abraham Lincoln, Sept. 18, 1858, at Charleston, Illinois.

Officer

I have to deal with these shithead niggers all the time; they are like a virus in Virginia.
    The only way to deal with these Jehovah niggers is to meet them at the gate with a John Deer and bale-fork attachment. They have no concept of private property, regardless of size. It also helps to have a 12ga Remington shotgun hanging from the tractor roll bar.

Default Heh heh heh!

Before I moved to South Florida I lived in a rural town in Virginia. In my neighborhood we still had dirt roads and once I saw a Dear in my back yard-shows you how rural it was! I was about 8 miles from I-95 and the only time that I saw niggers was when I went grocery shopping. The few niggers there were extremely well behaved. I guess they still tar and feathered and hanged niggers in that town!!

My "little friend" may be black, but it doesn't like niggers any more than I do.
    Your little friend may be "blued" about you calling it black.

We only have a few here - who of course mind their conduct, for the most part. I say "of course" because it's only when they reach a certain critical mass of numbers/density that they openly begin to behave like niggers. This is an important point. Whites (and other humans, generally) often make the mistake of assuming that because the one old Uncle Ben down the road is harmless-seeming, that maybe the rest of them are, too.

That can be a lethal mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Dexter View Post
    I have to deal with these shithead niggers all the time; they are like a virus in Virginia.
    The only way to deal with these Jehovah niggers is to meet them at the gate with a John Deer and bale-fork attachment. They have no concept of private property, regardless of size. It also helps to have a 12ga Remington shotgun hanging from the tractor roll bar.
    Good point. It's really startling (to a human) to encounter people who think nothing of trespassing on what is clearly a private gravel driveway, to approach a home where they have not been invited and aren't even known to the owner.

It's something I would never do unless it was an emergency of some kind and I was desperate to find help, etc.

The cattle gate is going up....

Sergeant

Default Think protection 1st!

This really works good on subhumans also.
    Attached Images Attached Images