Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nigger Ghost haunts my moms house

So about 7 years ago, I lived in this old farm house of my mom's....Now I never thought ghosts existed and I didn't really believe it til I saw it... A lot of weird and unsettling things happened in this house...First when my mom bought the house it was in the dead of winter and all the windows were covered, I mean covered you could not see outside, with flies all on the inside windows, well we bug bombed the house, those flies died, and the next day the same thing happened...millions of flies...at first I thought they could be attracted to the heat from sunlight on the windows, but then again I thought do flies live in the winter? This is all located in Tennessee. So onto more, my mom was going to hang up a picture in the kitchen, she left it on the countertop before going to get a hammer, we both left the kitchen and I heard a crash, so I walked back in and the picture was on the opposite side of the room smashed, like someone threw it across the room, the picture was of a white angel...another time I was on the phone all alone at home, talking to this guy I was dating...all of a sudden I heard a man's deep voice come over the phone and say "get out of the house now or youre going to die" I thought it was my ex boyfriend playing a joke on me, but he swore up and down that he didnt hear anything and that no one was at his house, it happened 3 times, so I left the house...One night I woke up being choked and smothered by something, I couldnt scream or breathe, my dog came in and it stopped. One night I was home alone sitting by the fireplace and I looked up at the stairs and saw a NIGGER walking down the stairs, almost solid looking a little misty looking but there he was this ole Buck just gliding down the stairs and went into my mom's room!!! Holy shit I just froze in shock...other people have seen and experienced things. So on a whim last week I contacted this paranormal research group in my area and they are going to do an investigation on Oct. 29th, and a local news station will be doing a halloween special about the house. I understand if you dont believe, I never did until I saw and experienced things, but I thought it was fucked up that a Nigger can still fuck things up even when they are dead, I thought they don't have souls....I will keep Chimpout updated on what the group finds...

The Voice of Basket Cases
    Kalamazoo, MI (niggers put the Zoo in Kalamazoo)

Very cool! Keep us posted.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

"To a nigger cost and value are one and the same thing which is why they are unable to distinguish between someone who is rich and someone who just temporarily has a lot of disposable income."-Leeroy Jenkem

Quote Originally Posted by White Flower View Post
    I understand if you dont believe, I never did until I saw and experienced things, but I thought it was fucked up that a Nigger can still fuck things up even when they are dead, I thought they don't have souls....I will keep Chimpout updated on what the group finds...
    Not a nigger. Sounds like a demon in disguise. Since it smashed a piccie of an angel, that's most likely.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog View Post
    Not a nigger. Sounds like a demon in disguise. Since it smashed a piccie of an angel, that's most likely.
    And pray tell me what is the difference?

If one were to exorcise a nigger ghost, would that call for
    "An individual's tolerance for niggers is inversely proportional to their distance from them."

Dr JT Buckmaster, Bnig, MN, Ph.Nig
    Emeritus Professor of Niggerology
    European Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies (EIANS)

1-800-FUK NGRS

Please keep us updated! This is a very fascinating sounding story,and I think my house has a ghost in it as well,although if it's a ghost,it's a friendly one. (Or, at least a not unfriendly one,so I'm not going to gripe )

My next door neighbor did some research before she bought her house,and she says that her house and mine were once the same building,before bing split,moved apart,and turned into two separate buildings,and she swears that sh has a ghost of some sort in her house as well. Which would make some kind of sense,I suppose. We traded stories,and can't decide if it's the same ghost hanging around both places or if they're different ghosts,but we decided not to go bothering them since no one is getting scared out of their wits or anything like that.
    For we who grew up tall and proud,In the shadow of the mushroom cloud....

Oh,and if it really is the ghost of a nigger,don't go bragging,because AL,Jesse,and all the other niggers who make their living by being outraged niggers will be camped on your front lawn.
    For we who grew up tall and proud,In the shadow of the mushroom cloud....

I think it is waiting for its Foty acas an a mule

I wonder if you can exorcise ghosts back to Africa.....

Just fill the house with books, that'll scare it off.