Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

good weekend for nigger behavior. Ape Williams and Ape West. Nice job, niggers. Way to step up after you got your nigger President somehow.

Will you go back to Apefreaka now?

Huge nigger sows ass saying "I'm sorry." about the behavor of Koon West. Fucken nigger. Poor girl, had the lime light taken away because of that vile nigger.
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2lm9d4KA8"]YouTube - Kanye West is the REALEST NIGGA!!!!!!!!!![/ame]

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by NigNogNonia View Post
    I have only seen Taylor Swift with white guys. If you google taylor swift boyfriend they all come up white for several pages. Who knows, though. I don't read Tigerbeat. LOL
    While not proof of coal burning this is close enough evidence for me.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/10/taylor...-goes-gangsta/

Blacks mastering high technology is comparable with the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junk-yard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the materials therein. Sir Fred Hoyle

Trustee

..and from our own members the post again:

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showth...t=taylor+swift
    Blacks mastering high technology is comparable with the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junk-yard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the materials therein. Sir Fred Hoyle

Typical nigger. Lookie me, lookie me.

And at the fag-end of the procession was a long double file of the proudest, happiest scoundrels I saw yesterday--niggers. Or perhaps I should say "them damned niggers," which is the other name they go by now.
    Mark Twain

Chaplain at large Chief

Still, that vile nigger .
    Last edited by WildTrout; 09-14-2009 at 07:53 PM. Reason: violence

Niggers and natural selection - Read more at deadniggerstorage.net

Never pass up the chance to fuck with a nigger. Incite them to chimpout, then call the police and report the nigger is acting in a threatening manner and your safety is at risk. They'll likely have outstanding warrants or be holding. Either way, you just performed a public service.

This thread is proudly supported by the NAACP:

Niggers Are Always Causing Problems.

There's been a rash of celebrity chimpouts lately...must be something in the air
    N.A.A.C.P. = National Association of Always Crying Primates

NEVER let an opportunity to set-up or frame a nigger go to waste!

Chief

What a sickening last few days. First, Obongo flings poo at congress and the American people with his ' hewf cay refoam an sheeit'..next we have that sheboon cunt Serena Williams and her chimpout at the US Open on the world stage, and then we top it all off with Koonye West and his fucking nigger bullshit.
    Get this niggers...there is not a word strong enough to describe just how much you disgust me and how much I hate you. You ruin everything that you come in contact with without exception.Fuck all of you niggers!
    At the end of the day, I will always be WHITE...Niggers will always be niggers.

xcyrsist

One of my friends sent this link to me in an email....

http://www.oceanup.com/2009/09/14/ka...kitten-taylor-

From Kelly Clarkson: Dear Kanye, What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like shit. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways.

It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you.

There is more to the letter but I am glad that another celebrity has the guts to speak the truth.

Even though she has been spotted with a nigger (likely a coal burner)- what kancrap did to her is just disgusting.
    More importantly, the 'single ladies' video is