+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Kleetorius McSpook

Niggers used to have music which wasn't too bad back in the 50's and sixties. This was before all that Apefrican sh1t and Marchin Lootin Coon and Malcolm X came along. Back when they actually had 2 parent families, working fathers, , jobs, went to church, tried to better themselves.

Then LBJ gave em a meal ticket, TED Kennedy gave em even more, and now what do we have? Displaced retarded farm animals.

If Maxine Waters wants to know what happened to black employment, just tell her ABOLITION. Niggers have been going downhill since then.

Unregistered

I had a check through my CDs... not a coon star among them.

And my liberal acquaintances are looking at me very suspiciously - coz they LOVE nigger music (or say they do).

Fact is - I can't bear nigger music. I can't bear cRap, and I can't bear that vile jangly African guitar stuff, and I can't bear that insult to the intelligence that is 'world music', I don't want to hear some fucking tribesman calling his flock... or raping his goat, or whatever.

They still make 'music' out of a dead turtle and some fishing line... while we in the west perfected the guitar 400 years ago!
    Like with everything else, black is backward.

Liberals have been telling us for many decades that 'African Americans' invented rock and roll as we know it. Just because the english rockers went for motown and Delta Blues in the 1960s doesn't mean niggers invented rock and roll. Did niggers 'invent' music for the white devil when he was playing a mandolin in his barn?

No one ever talks about the instruments created by whitey that gave niggers the ability to bring out their 'musicality'. At least those old nig nogs could make sounds out of a harmonica or strum a guitar. Today's crappers can only scratch vinyl

The reason I hate nigger music is because sometime in the 1970's, niggers took some great electronic music out of Europe (Kraftwerk) and Japan (Yellow Magic Orchestra), sampled it and turned it into shit. Niggers and their god damn robot 'future world' obsession came to life and it's the worst thing to happen to music since hippies showed up in Woodstock

Really Fed Up

Default Turning point

I firmly believe the rise of rap. then hip hop, marked the beginning of a profound downward trajectory for coons. Before then, well, there were coons. A lot of the unseemly aspects of their lifestyle was known to people familiar with coons, but it wasn't widely known. And those who knew about it treated it with disdain (it sure as hell wasn't glorified) and it was confined to certain urban coon populations. But the advent of rap and MTV allowed a) images of this degraded lifestyle to be broadcast everywhere, and b) portrayed as perversely desirable. So, this cultural cancer spread first to other coons, and then spread beyond that to white populations. Combine this with the unrelenting beat from white apologists about how whites are the root of all black people's problems, and you end up with a culture that a) makes whites feel ashamed of being white AND excessively sympathetic to coons, and b) allows coons to distance themselves from any responsibility for their own behavior.

I had the pleasure of learning from a youtube nigger that ALL genres of music were "invented" by niggers. I re-educated the nigger with a fistful of truth. Same nigger also made the predictable babbles about nigger inventors. Once again, shitskin slapped down with cold hard facts. Fcuking niggers can't lie straight in bed.
    Koon Kicking Kanga is the name and kicking koons like a kanga is my game

chickennugget

Default haha

Haha this is some funny shit lmao...I agree anybody who likes the shit should move to africa..along with the wigs..disgrace to all whites..

Boots in the dryer music never heard that one before LOL! I gotta admit I love country simply for the fact that they are patriotic as hell. Great music as well, can't beat that!

Ampersand

Default Fxxk all c/rap and shit hop

Been here a while, don't know how I missed this.

I hate nigger noise for many of the reasons cited above, but foremost because I have to be subjected to it when I'm carrying out ordinary everyday activities like shopping. Why are all these shops (even supermarkets) focusing in on one very narrow genre of "music" and niglecting everything else?

This color means forum staff message. No arguing.

What should you throw to a drowning nigger?
    - The rest of its fambly, of course!

...you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down...
    - William Bennett.

A nigger is a natural sociopath, they are incapable of empathy and cannot think more than a few moments into the future.
    - Justin Igger.

Default Re: I hate nigger music because...

The underlying chord progression (if there even is one present) for most all rap is the A Minor variety. If you know the circle of fifths, then you can create rap music effortlessly. I made a song back in the early 90s I posted here on Chimpout using that template, and it took me all of three hours to write, sequence, perform, and record an entire song.

I think the guttural tones of drums and bass specifically appeal to niggers due to some intrinsic mechanism passed on in genes from their African forebears. Anything below about 80 hz is omnidirectional and when played at loud volume, the niggers' natural reaction is to look up in bewilderment at where the sound is coming from. Like their slave selling brethren used drums to confuse their four-legged prey during hunts, so did they also use them to herd slaves to sell to Arabs and YT.

I think rap at its base level is an acknowledgement and reflection of the continual betrayal of niggers by other niggers.

-Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
    Professor Emeritus
    Afro-Centric Incarceration Studies,
    NU, North Florida Campus

Sent from my Sail Foam using TapaNigga2
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

You come to the wrong hood, nigger!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by OCHonegro View Post
    The underlying chord progression (if there even is one present) for most all rap is the A Minor variety. If you know the circle of fifths, then you can create rap music effortlessly. I made a song back in the early 90s I posted here on Chimpout using that template, and it took me all of three hours to write, sequence, perform, and record an entire song.

I think the guttural tones of drums and bass specifically appeal to niggers due to some intrinsic mechanism passed on in genes from their African forebears. Anything below about 80 hz is omnidirectional and when played at loud volume, the niggers' natural reaction is to look up in bewilderment at where the sound is coming from. Like their slave selling brethren used drums to confuse their four-legged prey during hunts, so did they also use them to herd slaves to sell to Arabs and YT.

I think rap at its base level is an acknowledgement and reflection of the continual betrayal of niggers by other niggers.

-Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
    Professor Emeritus
    Afro-Centric Incarceration Studies,
    NU, North Florida Campus

Sent from my Sail Foam using TapaNigga2
    Interesting observation, doc. I've often wondered if the appeal of heavy metal (in it's purest form on the extended tracks of the first Led Zeppelin album) to those of european extraction might have something to do with racial memories of the roars of giant ice age beasts. So whenever a nig puts something on the turntable it reconnects him to a distant misty squalid past of betrayal by bongo. Maybe niggers should start listening to polka. They'd be a lot happier.