Default Muh dikkery and making fun of Channon Christian

http://digitalmonkeys.wordpress.com/...r-susan-smith/

These niggers have no respect for anything. It's all "muh dik, muh dik" talking about how white women want niggers to rape and kill them. Apparently the nigger mind has devolved more than I had originally thought. The sooner we get that airborne sickle cell up and running, the better.
    You might be a king or a street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper. -Robert Alton Harris

I lubz mangoz! - Some goofy looking little nigglet

It's stories like this that make me dream of...horrible things. Killing sprees and burning entire niggerhoods to the ground. My dreams comfort me. Let's not forget:

"All men dream, but unequally. Those that dream at night in the dusty recesses of their minds awake the next day to find that their dreams were just vanity. But those who dream during the day with their eyes wide open are dangerous men; they act out their dreams to make them reality." - T. E. Lawrence

One day we'll all be free from this nigger plague.
    You might be a king or a street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper. -Robert Alton Harris

Chaplain at large Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Spook_Slayer View Post
    It's stories like this that make me dream of...horrible things. Killing sprees and burning entire niggerhoods to the ground. My dreams comfort me. Let's not forget:

"All men dream, but unequally. Those that dream at night in the dusty recesses of their minds awake the next day to find that their dreams were just vanity. But those who dream during the day with their eyes wide open are dangerous men; they act out their dreams to make them reality." - T. E. Lawrence

One day we'll all be free from this nigger plague.
    The things that will help to rid us of the nigger plague are already here. But the fucking libtards won't let mother nature cleanse our planet. They insist on providing funds to help niggers with their AIDS and HIV. Helping niggers with their sickle cell. Helping niggers to not kill each other as much. We need to stop all aid to niggers across the world. Let them starve. Let them die of AIDS. Let them die of malaria. Let them die of sickle cell. Let them die from being more likely to have diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and others. Nature has selected the niggers for extinction, it's not nice to fool mother nature. Let the niggers die.

Niggers and natural selection - Read more at deadniggerstorage.net

Never pass up the chance to fuck with a nigger. Incite them to chimpout, then call the police and report the nigger is acting in a threatening manner and your safety is at risk. They'll likely have outstanding warrants or be holding. Either way, you just performed a public service.

This thread is proudly supported by the NAACP:

Niggers Are Always Causing Problems.

"Digital Monkeys": niggers have zero sense of irony.

I sure hope Britney has a CC permit. That's what I like to see: nigger bucks getting a hot lead injection instead of the waht poo-say they thought they were going to get.

White people's self called superior skin is deteriorating before our very eyes. While they dismiss this as a result of too much sun exposure and unrelated to spirituality, we know otherwise: there is no such thing as too much sun exposure; and, Divinity no longer accepts them as a part of nature.The sun's rays, which they call ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB rays), damage white people's skin, eyes & brains. For them, they leads to early wrinkles, skin cancer and other skin shames.
    Yeah, I'll start believing this the day I see niggers excelling at more than running and dunking. When niggers start winning Nobels for physics, start up the next Microsoft, code the next Linux, cure cancer, AIDS, Sickle Cell Anemia, build and send that rocketship to the Moon -- and do it without any assistance from YT, then, and only then -- will I believe "Divinity" has finally smiled on niggerdom.

Right now, they can't even control their Muh Diks, understand the simple principle of don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em, or even that it's a really bad idea to shit in the same lake you draw drinking water from.
    If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin

These foul beasts mock their victims but there will come a time when they become the victims. Its already happening with Mexican gangs waging total war on their niggerhoods in some parts of the USA. And white people are going to be unable to supply nigs with welfare pretty soon at the rate the economy is going and will perhaps be the greatest blow of all against niggers.

Without welfare/foodstamps the niggers won't last long.

Sergeant

Great post. Thanks man. I really get it now.
    I hate niggers. I mean it. I really hate niggers.

we gotta do something with these niggers-can we do anything with their server??

Quote Originally Posted by Congorilla View Post
    Great post. Thanks man. I really get it now.
    Do you mean to say that you used to like niggers? Or that you had doubts about their inferiority and lack of humanity? I understand. I was that way once. I actually used to believe that maybe they really were just that way because they're poor. But then somewhere along the way, after seeing them kill, rob, rape, etc. with just no end in sight, I figured it out. That along with the fact that I grew up poor and never had got the urge to rape or murder anybody. If you're subjected to these animals long enough, you'll get the picture...niggers just aren't human. They're inferior and they're savages.

Tazer Technician Chief

I am sick!
    NIGGER FACT: In 1934, Albert Einsteins janitor, Rastus Ignormus, published a competing "Theory of special relativity". Rastus postulated that "raping yo relatives be very special". Rastus went on to the groundbreaking "Unified Muy Dik Theory", which is considered to be the hallmark of modern rape.