Default Blue lip nigger president

I find it sickening that the president of the United States has BLUE LIPS. Even though his mother was a coal burning POS nigger-loving WHORE, his african father was pure enough NIGGER for him to inherit blue gums. Utterly disgusting!

Just had to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by COONMASTA View Post
    I find it sickening that the president of the United States has BLUE LIPS. Even though his mother was a coal burning POS nigger-loving WHORE, his african father was pure enough NIGGER for him to inherit blue gums. Utterly disgusting!

Just had to vent!
    I find it sickening that the president of the United States is a nigger!!!!
    "Understanding the behavior of a nigger is the difference between life and death"

Yeah, that too. I just got a little carried away with the blue lip part. A nigger prez is sickening in and of itself.

Its also sickening that white people voted for this piece of shit.

A Nigger in the White House....

Now more than ever I am convinced that God has turned his back on America!

Doc

Default Hmmmm

Blue lips? It always makes me wonder if Obama has any white blood at all.What do others think?

american born

Quote Originally Posted by grinders View Post
    Blue lips? It always makes me wonder if Obama has any white blood at all.What do others think?
    Ive pondered this. His "grandmother" dieing just before the election has always raised a flag in my mind. This is one crafty lieing nigger dog who has reached the top. He lies about everything and him being half white may be a ploy for power. fuck him and his nigger wife and kids and where the fuck is the birth certificate??????????
    Last edited by american born; 08-14-2009 at 08:03 AM.