Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Confiscating cell phones, from private
    citizens, in a public location, is so far over the top!

This Is Marxism People!
    Wake Up People!

Believe me, these agents did NOT agree with this.
    They were given orders, they look forward to retirement.
    They had an anvil held over their heads.
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

This is another reason to stay as far away from the HNIC and fambly as possible. Why are they so scared of the public?I would have followed a previous poster in spitting on the on the floor, loudly announcing my attitude toward niggers and marching right the fuck out. The HNIC's fambly probably ate the food and then complained that it was raw or some such shit. Niggers in restaurants are huge PITAs that NEVER tip. That is why I only eat in family owned places. Chain restaurants are nigger magnets.

I pack a cell phone and use it for less than an hour a month. Seize it? FUCK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Stephens View Post
    This is another reason to stay as far away from the HNIC and fambly as possible. Why are they so scared of the public?I would have followed a previous poster in spitting on the on the floor, loudly announcing my attitude toward niggers and marching right the fuck out. The HNIC's fambly probably ate the food and then complained that it was raw or some such shit. Niggers in restaurants are huge PITAs that NEVER tip. That is why I only eat in family owned places. Chain restaurants are nigger magnets.

I pack a cell phone and use it for less than an hour a month. Seize it? FUCK YOU!
    The O-nigger fambly are nothing more than elitist pigs whores. Thier 1 goal is to fuck YT out of everything they worked hard for.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers
    They're not animals, they're not human....they're niggers!

Default I say no more......

AND REMEMBER FOLKS......YOU CAN NOT POLISH A TURD !!
    Last edited by GibsMeDat; 08-09-2009 at 03:09 PM.
    the USA is like a tube of toothpaste. Once all the white has been squeezed out, you'll have a piece of garbage.

THIS COLOR STAFF POST NO MESSING AROUND

Quote Originally Posted by Damn Niggers View Post
    Niggers are just like rats!
    Rats have better table manners, and are more attractive!

years ago, a sow told me a friend of her's named her baby Sha Theed, and it was spelled Shithead
    How does one know when a nigger is lying? It's lips are moving!!

Did they have watermelon for desert?
    What do you call a bunch of niggers out in a field?

Old Farm Equiptment

Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Rats do not stink like niggers and do
    not carry as many diseases!
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

The first sheboon must have gotten sick of looking at it's own ugly gorilla mug in the tabloids. That nasty boon looks like a fucking monkey no matter what.
    If anything, blacks are clearly more intelligent than white people. Blacks in Africa didn't develop these machines not because they can't but because they know that building machines and factory can lead to the increase of global warming. - Some nigger lover

That narcissistic nigger bitch was just worried that no one would recognize it, so it sent in the SS to cause a scene.

And just a reality check here, if the SS told me not to take any pictures with my phone, I wouldn't... No need to take my phone.