Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default President's Nigger-Whore Wife Eats at Restaurant - Customers cell phones confiscated!

http://dougpowers.com/2009/08/07/michelle-obama/

I hate this Chimpanzee Nigger Sow!

Michelle Obama, like her husband, enjoys a good burger.... The first lady brought daughters Malia and Sasha to former “Top Chef” contestant Spike Mendelsohn’s Good Stuff Eatery in DC for cheeseburgers, onion rings, fries, and milkshakes. “They got the burgers medium,” says a spy. (President Obama was mildly ridiculed after ordering a burger medium-well in January.) ... Fellow patrons had their cellphones temporarily confiscated to prevent pictures from being taken.

I guess they didn't want us to see the Chimpanzee Whore shoving food in her fat, nigger mouth!

Such a typical Nigger thing to do! Using Secret Service Agents to intimidate and confiscate the property of American citizens!

I would have gone "Town Hall" if I had been there!
    Last edited by Bleeding Kansas; 08-07-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Clinton had a pint in an English pub.
    The secret service demanded the glass be smashed in case someone got hold of his fingerprints and pressed the button on the send missiles to somewhere.

Honestly. You Americans should stop electing Emperors. They pretend to be of the people but act like 18th century Russian royalty.
    In England we refer to the royal family as the Germans as thats where there bloodline is from.

Jenkemboi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkemboi View Post
    Clinton had a pint in an English pub.
    The secret service demanded the glass be smashed in case someone got hold of his fingerprints and pressed the button on the send missiles to somewhere.

Honestly. You Americans should stop electing Emperors. They pretend to be of the people but act like 18th century Russian royalty.
    In England we refer to the royal family as the Germans as thats where there bloodline is from.

Jenkemboi
    It was the inbred contaminated bloodline of the German Royals that brought insanity and Porphyria into the Royal family dude.
    THIS COLOR MEANS FORUM STAFF POST, NO MESSING AROUND
    Normal color means it's me, feel free to argue.

Know niggers, know violence, no niggers, no violence!

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of "diversity" that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen — written in blood — from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines. It is scary how easily so many people can be brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word."
    — Thomas Sowell

That'd be the fuckin' day they take my property!!

I wouldn't eat in any restaurant that would feed that nigger sow and her brood!
    years ago, a sow told me a friend of her's named her baby Sha Theed, and it was spelled Shithead
    How does one know when a nigger is lying? It's lips are moving!!

To paraphrase (or possibly quote) Winston Churchill, 'Democracy is the worst form of government - except for all the others.'

This no longer applies when niggers are running the show..
    "An individual's tolerance for niggers is inversely proportional to their distance from them."

Dr JT Buckmaster, Bnig, MN, Ph.Nig
    Emeritus Professor of Niggerology
    European Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies (EIANS)

1-800-FUK NGRS

Some smart-ass libtard just told me it's no big deal it was only temporary.

Hey, dumbass! Who knows what the nigger-run government could do in that time. The fat nigger bitch spends 30-45 minutes eating lunch? The govt. could easily put a trace on your cell phone in that time, OR, quite easily check to see who you've called, etc.

Just because it was a temporary confiscation, doesn't mean it is less terrifying. It's the GOVERNMENT!

WAKE UP, AMERICA! WE"RE UNDER ATTACK BY NIGGERS and NIGGER-LOVERS!

IT'S GO TIME!

Don't let Obongo KILL YOUR GRANDMOTHER because she's not "worth" as much as some 25-year-old!

I despise that horse-mouthed NIGGER BITCH! I bet she could bite a burger in half with one chomp.
    This was all just a big photo op anyway..............."look we're just like ya'll.............see we like burgers and fries.
    It would have been priceless had they gone to Popeye's or Churches.
    F'n niggers.

I hate Nigbama and his sheboon. The HNIC and his FAMBLY can kiss my white cracka honkey ass. There would have been no need to confiscate my cell phone as I do not or will not eat in the presence of niggers. Thats why we have KFC and McNigalds.
    "Understanding the behavior of a nigger is the difference between life and death"

Quote Originally Posted by COONMASTA View Post
    I despise that horse-mouthed NIGGER BITCH! I bet she could bite a burger in half with one chomp.
    This was all just a big photo op anyway..............."look we're just like ya'll.............see we like burgers and fries.
    It would have been priceless had they gone to Popeye's or Churches.
    F'n niggers.
    Just like obongo having a beer with the nigger gates and the cop that arrested him. "Hey see, we drink beer, just like you guys! We invite folks over for a chat!"

It's all just to make them look more personable. It's a shame more people can't see it for what it is. Bullshit.
    You might be a king or a street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper. -Robert Alton Harris

I lubz mangoz! - Some goofy looking little nigglet

Default A reenactment of this event for you.

A reenactment for you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m904SQBfCBI"]YouTube - Guinea Pigs Eating Watermelon[/ame]
    “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.