Anchor SNB News Network "Living In Urban Nigger America" Riot Control and Forum Chaplain!

Default Nigger Motorcycle Gangs??????

I have been out of the LE loop for a while!

Trial set in January homicide; Birmingham man charged
    Posted by Jeremy Gray -- Birmingham News August 03, 2009 7:12 PM
    Categories: Breaking News

A 43-year-old Birmingham man charged with murder in a Jan. 11 execution-style shooting on a Birmingham interstate highway will go on trial in October, the suspect's attorney said tonight.

Charlie Joe Wilson Jr., who goes by the nickname Coyote, today pleaded not guilty to killing Charles Bevelle in an incident police said stemmed from a fight between members of two motorcycle clubs.

Wilson's attorney, Eric Guster, said the trial will start Oct. 26 in Circuit Judge Tommy Nail's courtroom.

Source: Jefferson County booking log

Charlie Joe Wilson Jr.

"Charlie is looking forward to clearing his name because he was not involved in Mr. Bevelle's death," Guster said tonight.

In a preliminary hearing in February, Birmingham homicide detective Chris Anderson said a witness to the death stopped on the side of I-20/59 in the Ensley area after seeing a wrecked car. The witness said he was going to ask if the driver needed help and was walking back to his car when he saw two men pull up in a Cadillac STS.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/08/...birmingha.html
    Niggers Are Only 13% Of The Population,
    Yet Are Responsible For 51% Of All Homicides
    Occuring In The United States

WTF!!! Nigger biker gangs? The boys in my area are going to love this.
    "Understanding the behavior of a nigger is the difference between life and death"

Yes. What the hell is happening? Yesterday, I saw three niggers on motorcycles. I wonder whose they were before the niggers got them?

Quote Originally Posted by daddylager View Post
    Yes. What the hell is happening? Yesterday, I saw three niggers on motorcycles. I wonder whose they were before the niggers got them?
    there have been nigger bike gangs for decades-camden has seemingly always had one called

the wheels of soul

they are out there

Ya there out there.Oaklands got the soul dragons or something like that and the rare breed is a mixed club i think.2

also Buffalo Soldiers MC is pretty much all nigger club,there are several.
    "NIGGERS SURE ARE FUNNY CRITTERS."(my grandfather)

"THEY'RE PREACHING TO OUR KIDS IN SCHOOL THAT THESE BLACK SAVAGES ARE OUR EQUALS,THEY'RE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!I TELL 'EM THEY'RE CRAZY!" (anonamous Klansman)

Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Knocker View Post
    also Buffalo Soldiers MC is pretty much all nigger club,there are several.
    Buffalo Soldiers

Weren't those the niggers that actually had a true bloodlust and a desire to exterminate Amerindians? And the jungle monkeys say that niggers can't be racist...
    "All missionaries praise the African for his strict observance of
    the Sabbath. He would have three hundred and sixty-five Sabbaths
    in the year, if possible, and he would as scrupulously observe
    them all." Burton's Wanderings in West Africa, Vol. I.,
    page 266.

there are a bunch of coons on wheels here in georgia. here where i live is really close to a military base and all the niggers here have " dem busas' " because " they be runnin from the po po, and they cant catch us". you cant even go to the dragstrip without seeing at least 10 niggers with bikes. they ride them all around, stretched swingarms, about 1 inch off the ground , and always in the middle of a 2 lane road. i had a bunch of them ride up behind me one day in my jeep while at a stop light. one of the coons rode up and put his front wheel against my rear bumper and proceeded to smoke his rear tire, ooking and eeking to all his buddies. he was too busy to see me reach down, pull my transfer case into 4 wheel low, and put the trans in reverse.didnt take too much pressure to totally crush in that front wheel. he fell off , taking his buddy next to him out when he fell. i laughed, and put the transfer back in 2 wheel high, and first gear, and drove off, leaving him stranded in the middle of the road. that was a look i will never forget. he looked like he was going to cry.