Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Since 1973, 14.5 MILLION Shitskins Less, and Counting - Support Abortion

Think niggers are thick in numbers now, imagine if all 14.5 Million niggers who were aborted never were, and were here today. These are just figures in the United States.

Since the infamous Supreme Court case Roe v. Wade in 1973, our nation has been legally “pro-choice.” Over 40 million babies have been either chemically or surgically aborted in the US since Roe v. Wade.
    According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, this has taken a devastating toll on the black community as more African-American babies have been killed by abortion since 1973 than the total number of African-American deaths from cancer, AIDS, violent crimes, accidents, and heart disease combined. Over one-fourth of the total potential black population has been aborted, and African Americans, though they account for 12.3 percent of the population, receive 36 percent of all abortions and are three times as likely as their white contemporaries to have an abortion (US Center for Disease Control, Abortion Surveillance Report).
    Here is the best part - the black bastard in office will encourage this crime stoppers practice to continue.

http://www.unc.edu/cr/features/abortion-at-unc.html
    Please see my theory on the psychology of Negroes - http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showth...al-Observation

As thick as the Nigger population Is now, It doesn't seem like 14.5 million never even grew up to be Niglets. It doesn't matter how many pre-Niglets die, Niggers breed like cockroaches and dead ones are quickly replaced. 14.5 Million Is A pretty hefty sum of dead niggers, but If they all survived and grew up to become fully dysfunctional full grown Niggers, we would have to deal with 14.5 Million more cases of TNB and more Nigger Monkeyshines. Now If no more Niggers were born after the 14.5 million were aborted or died of AIDS the remaining Niggers will all eventually die off and there would be great hope for the future. Can you Imagine the world In future generations without Niggers???

"Whenever I Hear About A Crime On The News, I'll Always Assume That A Nigger Commited It, And It's Always True"

Around Blacks Don't Relax

abortion, or flushing the shitstains down the toilet by accident?

Sergeant

and they are still breeding like crazy..... no wonder the bucks like our women. cant even imagine what a sow's snatch looks like after 2 abortions and 5 birfs.....
    ◘◘◘ Just another neutered white man trying to pry his balls from the clutches of Affirmative Action, the MSM, Liberals, & the lies of the blind in America. ◘◘◘

"Redistribution of wealth? he should fuckin concentrate on redistributing his wifes ugly face the fuck outta here!" - R.W. (my pops commenting on economic policy and our new first lady)

Just think what the actual number would be if these apes where not aborted. Lets assume half would have been sows with a burf rate of 4 per. This would have made a total add of roughly 42 million more niggers loose in society raping,pillaging and burning. Thinks its bad now. Just ponder what it would be like with this many more niggers.
    "Understanding the behavior of a nigger is the difference between life and death"

Sergeant

Not surprising. After all, many scholars argue that legalizing abortion helped reduce crime.

Only 36% of all abortions are niggers?

They're not trying hard enough. Abortion clinics need to start handing out a booklet of coupons for free KFC, Popeyes and kool-aid along with every abortion performed.

It's a shame though that 64% of abortions are human babies. That's just fucking sad.
    If anything, blacks are clearly more intelligent than white people. Blacks in Africa didn't develop these machines not because they can't but because they know that building machines and factory can lead to the increase of global warming. - Some nigger lover

I'd be interested in seeing the numbers of halfricoons aborted by the :burner sluts as well. If part of the 64% of YT abortions are the abomination of the halfricoon, so much the better.
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in their struggle for independence."
    -C.A. Beard

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -George S. Patton, Jr.

Vlad, good point. I'll bet though that if you counted coalburners it would still account for less than 50% of niglets aborted.

If anything, blacks are clearly more intelligent than white people. Blacks in Africa didn't develop these machines not because they can't but because they know that building machines and factory can lead to the increase of global warming. - Some nigger lover

14.5 million aborted niglets, no wonder the sanitation workers put in so much overtime. That's a lot of trash to get rid of!

Seriously though, some telemarketing assholes kept calling me a few months ago. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number they were calling from, but they were so persistent I finally googled the number and found it belonged to an anti-abortion lobbying group. Knowing what to expect, I answered the next time they called.

Before I could say anything more than "hello" I was listening to a lengthy prerecorded audio message about Obongo's pro-abortion stance. Finally a human voice (male) comes on the line and asks if it is OK to add my name to a petition to help lobby against Obongo's pro-abortion policies. I told him NO, it is not OK, that I completely supported abortions, especially African-American abortions! (I didn't feel bold enough to say nigger.) I then went on to state that I thought it would be just great if the abortion rate for AA's could rise to about 98% or more!

Dead silence on the line for about 5 seconds. Finally he recovered from his shock and, rather professionally I thought, wished me a nice day and ended the conversation. I never heard from them again.

x 14,500,000
    This color means forum staff post, no messing around.

Normal text means it's me, feel free to argue!

You can't have law and order, and filthy niggers too.