Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SATs be racist!

LOL, field niggers hate it when the house niggers "act white"! Even though the vast majority of the world (everyone except arab muslims really) will do just about anything to live like YT.

It reminds them of their own inherent inferiority.
    "The improvement of the blacks in body and mind, in the first instance of their mixture with the whites, has been observed by every one, and proves that their inferiority is not the effect merely of their condition of life." Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIV, 1782. ME 2:197

Every other 'race' can take these SAT's and no BS about, 'Day be raciest n sheet!' is said. YET the throw-back called nigger is too stupid to understand how to do them. Could it really be that, NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN has something to do with it?

“The right to bear arms shall not be infringed”.

The Voice of Basket Cases
    Kalamazoo, MI (niggers put the Zoo in Kalamazoo)

"I went to an all white school. Does the government even allow them anymore???
    Instead of bringing the niggers up to our level, all this govt. interference has done is bring the human kids down to nigger levels of education!!"

I agree, and this is the sort of thing you see in communist countries. They are dumbing down the entire educational system so that niggers will be on par with whites/asians. Such a waste of human talent and intelligence, and for what?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

"To a nigger cost and value are one and the same thing which is why they are unable to distinguish between someone who is rich and someone who just temporarily has a lot of disposable income."-Leeroy Jenkem

I find it kind of funny that 'acting white', means being intellegent. I guess being a true nigger means being stupid, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by NiggersNwiggersRstoopit View Post
    Like I said before- anything the niggers don't like is "racist", specially anything that requires a nigger to work. Anything they do like, they invented!!
    That is so damn true.

MOG the GREAT WHITE

So-----the neeeeegros DRESS differently,

They SPEAK differently,

They SOCIALIZE differently,

They ACT differently,

They EAT differently...

They BEHAVE differently.....

But they want to be treated equally....?

Ship ALL of them back to afreeka!!!

We just need to make AIDS airborne, itll wipe out everyone but pure blooded northern europeans with the AIDS immunity gene