www.newsnet5.com/news/19827785/detail.html East Cleveland NIGGER mammy, and her boy friend gave their NIGLET crack, and other deadly drugs. It turned out the drugs were tainted with poison . The NIGGER mammy and her buck were concerned about the "QUALITY" of the drugs. They were not sure it the drugs were safe because of the "SOURCE THAT GAVE THEM THE DRUGS". So the two NIGGER gave them to their NIGLET FIRST TO TEST THEM. The NIGLET IS NOW dead. The mammy said her son was a hero and that she OWES HIM HER LIFE.