+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Default Dr. William Shockley on Race, IQ, and Eugenics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAszZr3SkEs

Great video !

It goes to show the way niggers act when confronted with a logical, well thought out, scientifically proven argument as to why they're inferior...ook ook eek eek aahahah !!!

"dat siense beez raciss an sheeit gnomesayin?"

That shegro has somehow reached the conclusion that the darker a species is, the more advanced it is...what the fuck?!?!?

I like the good doc's reply, that the larger the brain the more advanced the species. (at least that's what I think he said...it was a bit technical) And he's very professional and polite about the whole thing, but they STILL try to put words in his mouth.

What I'd like to know is how come niggers always think they have to be the best at EVERYTHING? I can honestly say that yes, due to selective breeding and the fact that niggers are beasts of burden, that most blacks have higher testosterone, denser bones, more type 2 fast twitch muscles etc. that would lead to them being better athletes than us whites.

Why then can niggers not just say "yep the science proves that white are smarter than us" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spook_Slayer View Post
    Why then can niggers not just say "yep the science proves that white are smarter than us" ?
    That's because niggers find that truth very hard to accept. It's either denial, where they can't bring themselves to accept this, or it's delusion, where they really believe that they are actually worth anything positive.

I just think that things would be easier if niggers would simply accept what they are and work with what they have rather than try to build themselves up as if they were better than they actually are.

Niggers are beasts of burden. As such, they should only be employed as laborers, shoe shines, convenience store clerks, etc.

If niggers would simply:

1. Stop the monkeyshines, i.e. killing, theft, reproducing like roaches, etc.
    2. Learn an honest trade that doesn't require much brains
    3. Work that trade to earn an honest living

then I feel niggers could actually be worthwhile members in our community. If nothing else they would at least be tolerable. But of course that's not going to happen, especially not as long as YT is here to dole out the free gubmint hep.

Judeo-Christian

Niggers have nothing to work with so that's a big problem.

A nigger working in a convenience store? Any time you have to deal with a nigger there's never any convenience. And they'll steal the place blind in a week.

I don't want a nigger's paws touching my shoes either.

You might be able to use niggers as paperweights but the smell kills that theory.

Niggers are useless.

Judeo-Christian

By the way, who's the nigger host in the video? It has a look of total confusion on its face. It's all dressed up in those 1970s snappy nigger idiot clothes - it really looks ridiculous. The one she-gro is a full-fledged low IQ animal moron. It looks uglier than a monkey's ass.

The poor professor had to sit with those apes. He acted like he was talking to a group of third graders.

I think the niggers lost Shockley's point after the first few minutes. They probably thought they were on Soul Train.

Quote Originally Posted by Judeo-Christian View Post
    By the way, who's the nigger host in the video? It has a look of total confusion on its face. It's all dressed up in those 1970s snappy nigger idiot clothes - it really looks ridiculous. The one she-gro is a full-fledged low IQ animal moron. It looks uglier than a monkey's ass.

The poor professor had to sit with those apes. He acted like he was talking to a group of third graders.

I think the niggers lost Shockley's point after the first few minutes. They probably thought they were on Soul Train.
    Ha, so true !

The dr. really was talking down to them. I think he dumbed it down as much as he could, hell even the graph was pretty simplistic. I don't think he could've made it any simpler. Soul Train eh lol

Sorry for the double post, I should've fit this thought in with my above reply.

I don't know that I agree with niggers not being able to do super simple tasks. At the construction site I worked at we had a few nigger laborers that seemed to be able to do a substantial amount of shit work that most of us human folk didn't want to do. So long as YT the foreman was crackin the whip on their nigger hides, we didn't have to do the shit work or the menial bullshit like picking up nails and sweeping floors and we didn't have to work in the hot, nasty, spider infested, so dusty you can't breathe underbelly of the building.

Of course the biggest problem is that once the boss stopped standing over them they just dicked around.

103rapesAday

Quote Originally Posted by Spook_Slayer View Post
    What I'd like to know is how come niggers always think they have to be the best at EVERYTHING? I can honestly say that yes, due to selective breeding and the fact that niggers are beasts of burden, that most blacks have higher testosterone, denser bones, more type 2 fast twitch muscles etc. that would lead to them being better athletes than us whites.
    When you combine low intelligence, instant gratification, laziness, greed, criminal propensity, amoral behavior, and fed the lie that they're "equal" then the nigger's ego perception and inability to use logic properly results in the nigger thinking it's much better that it truly is and it's amoral nature prevents it from accepting any blame for it's failure. Niggers don't want to be compared to animals when they are, similar to the family dog that thinks it's human, but can't comprehend how the food comes into the home it can only comprehend that it comes from a bag, can, or plate off the table (similar to how niggers don't understand economics thinking money magically appear). Nigger's lack of mental development and their limited intelligence doesn't allow them to fully comprehend the world is not fair, there will always be someone out there that can out do you at something, and like the mind of a child the nigger thinks world revolves around them and can't comprehend all the minor things that goes behind all the major accomplishments.