Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lieutenant

Default I got my nigger boss fired

Fucking ghetto thug nigger... got his promotion from the pangs of white guilt in my company. I transferred to my new location 6 weeks ago, with this ghetto nigger as my supervisor. The day I got there, I thought to myself... this isn't going to last long.

First thing I notice is, he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. No critical thinking skills whatsoever, give him a problem to solve or a decision to make and he asks one of our crew what to do. Our boss has to literally spell out every single detail every single night in a note, detailed instructions on how to do his job. And he's been working night crew for 2 years.

So this stupid ghetto thug nigger takes our boss's nightly instructions as gospel. Now, my boss hasn't done our job in at least 10 years, so his grasp on what we do at night isn't as efficient as the night crew would do on it's own, and this is the very reason for a crew chief... he shouldn't have to leave instructions on how to do our job. The important thing is that we cross the finish line by 8 am.

So one night, I walked away from what we were doing and started doing my own thing. He comes up to me and tells me to get back over there and "do what the note says". I said no, I'm staying right here. This went back and forth for like 20 fucking minutes and ended with us screaming at each other and him getting all ghetto thug on me, throwing his hands out and speaking ebonics so badly, I could barely understand him.

This is where his lack of problem solving skills worked to my advantage.

He didn't know how to handle the situation as nobody had ever defied him before. So he thought it would be a good idea to wait until 7 am when our boss walked in to start cursing me out on the sales floor and threatening me... while the store was open and customers were walking around. Right off the bat, my boss wasn't having his shit. This infuriated the nigger even more, he thought that I should be written up and suspended, but nobody gave a shit (unbeknownst to him, I have the experience and clout to trump whatever authority he thought he had... the only reason he had the job is because I turned it down last year when it was offered to me)

So nobody in management would back him up after he had made a complete fool of himself, and I just kept pushing his buttons until he exploded again, threatening me in front of even more witnesses before storming out of the store.

So I walk out of the store alone, I've got at least 50 lbs on him, and would beat him to a pulp (hence my calm, sarcastic demeaner). He saw that I came out alone, and wasn't afraid of his ghetto chimpout, so he got into his car and tried to run me down.

This is the epitome of nigger thinking (or lack thereof). He couldn't beat me at my own game, nobody else would solve his problem for him, he couldn't beat me physically, so he resorted to trying to run me over in the parking lot (all on camera). I wrote his ass up and had it in management's hands within the hour, and I had the biggest smile on my face when I pictured him getting the phone call letting him know that he was suspended pending termination.

Union job, union wages, union benefits... pretty much the only way you can get fired is to get caught stealing or not show up for work... or act like a stupid nigger.
    50% of Americans pay nothing in income taxes, and I'm supposed to believe that the ones that do aren't paying their fair share.

good job! you make us proud!

...he resorted to trying to run me over in the parking lot (all on camera)...
    If it happened to me I'd complain to the po-lice. With that tape as evidence of attempted murder, that nigger might qualify for a trip to NBU, gnomesain?

Great job! If only we could do that at the post office. Cameras only pick up non-niggers and all of the niggers are related.

This bourbon is for you.

great story

in the end you said it best....all niggers really "have" over anyone especially humans is the nigger willingness to go to violence over even the slightest matters
    Just when you think niggers can't get any more stupid....you click on the next thread of www.chimpout.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Mansburden View Post
    If it happened to me I'd complain to the po-lice. With that tape as evidence of attempted murder, that nigger might qualify for a trip to NBU, gnomesain?
    Seconded. Send that fecal being to NBU where it can be a ghetto nigger thug fo RIZZLE!
    "An individual's tolerance for niggers is inversely proportional to their distance from them."

Dr JT Buckmaster, Bnig, MN, Ph.Nig
    Emeritus Professor of Niggerology
    European Institute of Advanced Nigger Studies (EIANS)

1-800-FUK NGRS

CoonTownYT

Great job, dude

Officer

I would've called the po po's on that nigger. He'll be on welfare next week if not already.