Default A Nigger Circus is coming to D.C.!

The circus is coming to town!! Wonder if it's any coincidence that a nigger circus so cutely called UniverSOUL Circus, is coming to D.C. the same weekend as the government-funded circus, the White House Correspondents' Dinner.

You might think the latter would be a serious event for the news media who cover the White House and the head nigger and maybe some of the fluff journalists like the People magazine editors who deemed the First Whorilla one of the 100 'most beautiful people'. But, apparently it's a big Hollywood nigger lover circus. The media just can't stop talking about all the A list celebs who'll be in town for yet another big Obongo "I love me some me" party on our nickel.

Gee, and all this time I thought it was a media event, not a media circus. Even the media is being a little cautious about making a big deal of it.
    The New York Times is boycotting the event ... Times execs say the dinner is too oriented to currying favor with big shots and gives a bad impression of the media cozying up to administration insiders. This line of criticism is sure to increase as the guest list gets more attention.
    :45 :burner

NIGGER LOVERS' media circus

And for those of you not on the A list and missing out the 3-ring circus at the Blaque House, maybe you can catch the one-ring nigger circus, either in the D.C. area or comin' to a niggerhood near you!

NIGGER CIRCUS
    Shorty got yo money!

just what the world needs

Quote Originally Posted by oprah View Post
    The circus is coming to town!! Wonder if it's any coincidence that a nigger circus so cutely called UniverSOUL Circus, is coming to D.C.

NIGGER CIRCUS
    I think nigger ARSEHOLE circus would be much more accurate.
    Koon Kicking Kanga is the name and kicking koons like a kanga is my game

Oh wow, I'm glad that I don't have to see that crap everyday anymore. I hated even seeing those advertisements "Universooooooooool Circus"

Trustee

Would someone please explain what in the hell soul has to do with niggers? Screeching like a baboon as you sing is not "soul". Niggers have no souls.

I thought the circus arrived jan 20th?